❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The bts of min vs miss kwan scene.. the female host says to continue watching til the end... you weren't expecting it. They will address issues like corruption...especially the violence against woman within society

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 21

Sida is home looking a document?. Ae calls her Mom. Mom. Mom(he comes in the room) Mom. Oi! Why are you calling me? I'm sitting here reciting the script to open the event for the orphanage. Mom, you might not get to go anymore. Why? What is it? The police are at our house. They said they want to see you.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yepppp definitely regret sleep after 4 am.. i have a headache.
Been there not too long ago when I was obsessed with a Chinese drama. Didn't sleep for a whole day then kept on going to sleep very late lol. I think my obsession made me lost a few pounds lol. I was not eating or sleeping properly hahahha. The struggle is real when you are hooked.

Sila and Minta needs to hurry up and start little Minta or Sila lol. I am more eager to watch just to see how they pull it off more than anything.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 21

Kawn & her Mom
Kwan. Khun. Khun. What is it? What is it? There are police officers at Sida's house. I wonder why they're here. (Kwan, her Mom and her Dad went outside to see) What are they doing here? (The police) Or... Did someone get reported? (Kwan) Sila. What? It's impossible.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 21

Sida and Ae come downstairs. (Sida) Hello. (Police) Hello. Please sit. Why are you here? I need to invite you for questioning down at the police station. And why do I have to go? Here. The warrant for your arrest. You been charged for bribing employess murder, and premeditated murder. (Ae) Sorry but what are you saying? My mother is a politician's wife. A woman who is known to help society. How can she kill anyone?( well she did) Someone is framing her. Calm down, Ae. If I didn't do it then I don't need to be afraid. Before I go with you I want to know who press charges on me? My mother is asking who is pressing charges? I did.(OMG Songask) Songask and Pirath come in. (Pirath) Hello, Sida. How unexpected that the person who pressed charges on me today isn't you but my own husband. Dad. What evidence do you have to press charges on mom? She never cheated and never killed anyone either. Are you sure, Ae? That your mother never did as she's being charged with? Do you know the Devil Club? What are you saying? I don't know. And neither does my mom. And anyone who touches my mom I won't let it go! You also know who my mother knows. You can't compare! (Songask) Stop! You also know well in your heart that your mother killed the aunt and nephew from the Devil Club. And you're still saying this?(Go Songask) (Ae) You stop! How well do you know mom to accuse her like this?! How many years now haven't you taken care of mom and I? 10 years! 10 years that mom struggled to take care of herself and take care of me. And if you say mom reached today because of youe position then let me tell know it's not. Mom reached to this point because of herself! Ae! And mom even has a right to sue you for divorce. But she didn't do it. Do you know why? Because she wanted to save your face. And this is what you do to her? Aside from betraying us and having a b****** with a low class woman you even dare press charges on mom? Honestly, Sila and his aunt what relative of yours are they?! (Songask hit's Ae) Ae! Son. Listen. Sila and his aunt aren't my relative. And I had to press charges on your mother because she killed my other son. Your brother! And killed his mother as well. Ae! (He goes to hit him more, Pirath is trying to stop him) Dad! Stop! Get off! Get off! (Pirath) Sida, please go with the police. Please, sir. Please, Sida. Please. (she goes out with the police, Ae follows) Mom. Mom. Mom. (He hugs her) You'll be alright. (she nod's her head) Please, Sida. (She leaves with them Ae watches)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah Sila's dad shows up out of nowhere, within a few days Sida is in Jail. When I think about him leaving his son with his evil wife, I did think he was very stupid for that. But I am loving it now that he showed up and is doing everything for his son!

And, I know I am so late for saying this.... but I thought Sila was going to be chasing after Min after he slept with Kwan for a couple of episodes. Theirs no denying that Tor and Min deserve to be together, so in a way I am glad that they did not do that because I don't want to wait till the last episode to see them make up.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 21

Min is watching the news on her IPad.
The police officer has now taken Sida Litinatgoson to face charges both in charges of bribery for various auction projects, the suspect in planting the bomb at Devil Club, premeditated murder and setting fire to Devil Club. Which caused the death of Pimsuda Wisaetworawade. And many citizens are here to voice thier opinion and curse Sida.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 21

Sida and the police

Sida and the police get to the cop station, there are news reporters are there to. Sida, can we interview you? Sida. Murderer! Why did you kill Mam?! She's a good person! Why did you kill her? B****! You're heartless! Don't you consider other people humans too?! Don't pretend to be a good person. I know your nature and your son's nature well. And how bad you are! Sida! Fake aristocratic b****! Stop! Enough. It's alright. They're misunderstanding me. I don't mind. Don't pretend. Because the police have evidence. You'll go to jail. (She goes inside) Sida! You can't go in.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 21

Sida and police
Like I said, I never knew the owner of Devil Club. Why would I kill someone I don't know? (Lair) There's no reason. But there's a witness that testify that you and Sida have conflict concerning buying the penthouse. I can't remember. I'm a businesswoman. And I encounter many people. But you won't deny that you met Pimsuda before not that you never knew her. As you said at first. Right? Who do you think you are to use an unknown testimony that I murdered someone to accuse me? I said I didn't do it. And I won't say anything more than this either. Save it for court. Where's my lawyer? I need to post bail right now.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hey girls :wave: I am finally home :), I just need some time to settle in then I will check to see if the episode is up. It will be slow I have the season finale of LOT on at 8pm sorry.
@MKfan132 ! Fancy seeing you here! This is a very, very, very, very beautiful story isn't it? What a gem! I'm glad to have chanced on it a week ago, I love it so much. But now I can't find episodes 21 onwards, I can't load it from Singapore - have tried a few sites it's not working.
(@wuzhangs - have tried in the night till 4am still can't get to watch)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@Rosi2 Hi hun, Yea it is a beautiful story :), I am glad you are liking it, aww I am sorry hun *hug*

Episode 21

The three woman that were yelling at Sida.
I'm afraid of one thing that the police will allow this ganny to be bailed out.( One of them is Waen) That's right, if the police allow bail then I'm sure she will run out of the country for sure. Yes. And these days, no matter how big the case if she can get out soon people will forget about it. (Wan) I don't know who will run. But what I know, is Sila won't allow Sida to run. Ow. And what can he do? Since he's dead already. Yes. (The woman turn around Wan is smiling and other one is shocked) Hey. You.(They see Sila walking up with some some men) (Reporters) I heard you were dead? Sila. Sila. Please answer. Sila. Excuse me. Please answer. What happened? What happened in the explosion? (One of the woman) Sila. He's not dead. (Waen) Si was never dead. Just waiting for the right time to get revenge. (Waen has a flash back Bak is there to) (Wean) Si. I'm so happy that you're not dead. Waen. I need your help. If you can do it you'll help both Aunt Mam and I. Just tell me. What do you want me to help with? (More flash back) (she is talking to her aunt) Nang Wean. Suddenly you're telling me that Sida killed the owner of the nightclub you're working at? I think you should hurry and get out. Before they come back. Auntie. If you don't believe me then do you remember the clothes Sida was wearing on the 8th? That night she set fire to the club. I need those clothes to find traces of Mam's blood and gunshot residue. Can you please help me? Clothes from that day I washed it all already. There's nothing left. There has to be something that Sida didn't expect. Think. That night what else was Sida wearing? That still has evidence left on it. Oi! I don't know End of flash back) Wean is smiling.