❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
Public relation. The channel and production team.
We should be caution of what content we should share and what not to share.
yes..you're right..just remove when they asked to do so..just share what comes from the original sources like actor/actres/director/writer and their production team..respect their work..don't simply share it if it's not allowed or from unknown source..as simple as that.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
YES! DONT SHARE! IT! ISNT EVEN CLOSE TO AIRING YET THEYRE NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT
They should have a talk with the crew member whomever that is. Anyhow, I deleted it wasn't sure if it's the same one. But it's still on IG HJS, so PR team has to be more careful.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
They should have a talk with the crew member whomever that is. Anyhow, I deleted it wasn't sure if it's the same one. But it's still on IG HJS, so PR team has to be more careful.
They already dealt with the person who first posted it on fb...... it must have been an extra actor... and the person who first shared it onto twitter apologised ...not sure if shes the same person that runs the ig acc that shared it onto ig though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dang Fern must be out in the sun a lot to get a bra lines or bikini top lines. Her smile is noticeable but her tan lined are no joke lol. Still a cute picture though :love:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Please Sila no sniffing...sniffing is not allowed the first time with Minta. I would be so mad if all they let him do is that when get to to full out go the extra mile on him.

alissaax

Dang Fern must be out in the sun a lot to get a bra lines or bikini top lines. Her smile is noticeable but her tan lined are no joke lol. Still a cute picture though :love:
She seem to like going to the beach based on photos on her ig

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Minta be like, kiss me all you want I am looking at the camera just in case Sila turns into an ass again so she can at least have some sweet moments with her P'Tor to remember :risas3:

alissaax

Minta be like, kiss me all you want I am looking at the camera just in case Sila turns into an ass again so she can at least have some sweet moments with her P'Tor to remember :risas3:
when i see these photo .. i want to see more their bts for this filming.