❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 20

Songsak goes into his room
(Songsak) Mai. I'm sorry. The last 15 years I was stupid and didn't know anything. I'm really sorry. (He is now thinking about something) Sila changed his name before. Arun Litinatgoson. Sila Wisaetorawade. Yes, sir. Tor is Sila. Tor isn't dead. Tor. (OMG he knows) Because Mam knew what Sida was going to do to Tor so she wouldn't tell me that Tor was still alive. If Tor is alive then don't worry, I'll help Tor myself. (Go Songsak :) )

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 20

Tor and Min are still sleeping, Tor wakes up, he looks at Min(Ahh the song :icon12:) He puts his hand on her head, and plays with her hair cute.) Min's phone goes off and wakes up Min so he moves his hand. Then pretends to be still sleeping, she turn's it off and looks to see if it woke him up, she get up and leaves the room to take the call, he opens up his eyes again.

He is now listening in.
(Min) Bang. Did you give dad medicine yet? It's pass time now. Hurry and give dad medicine now. When I'm done I'll hurry back. (Min sees Tor) Tor. Why did you come out? Go back and rest. (she goes to help him back to the bed but he stops her) I don't have time left to rest. (Min) You're insisting on going back for revenge? Don't worry about me. (He walks away she follows) (Min) If I can't stop you from getting revenge(She grabs his wrist) then you can't stop me from worrying about you eithier. (Aww they way he looks at her :icon12: ) Aunt Mam warned me all along that whatever I do to have sense. But because I was too overconfident in myself that the person with loss and regret today is me. Tor. (Aww they hold hands now :icon12: ) I lost one woman that I love already. (Now he wipe her tears) Today I won't lose you as well. (AHHH) (Min) I don't want anything to happen to you either. (Ahh they hug) Don't worry Min. Sida can never do anything to me. Right now she still thinks that I'm dead. But Tor... Min. I promise Sida will know the truth the day she pays for her sins. Everything is in the grave. (He put's his hand on her face) I promise. I promise.( Okay now he kisses her forehead ahhhh, shipper down lol) :icon12:. PS that is a long kiss. they way they look at each other :icon12:.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm going to wait until tonight to watch both episodes at the same time
I can't wait to see upcoming films from both ferny and tor
I still find it funny how tor is used as his actual character name because thats his real name too haha he must have gotten used to it in one second

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 20

Min, Tor and Bak.
Bak is outside, Tor and Min come outside holding hands :icon12:.
(Tor) Bak. Drive behind Min and make sure she reaches back home. Yes, Si. (He walks her to her car, they are still holding hands) He nods his head then he opens the door for her.(I don't think she wants to leave, they look at each other he then closes the door) (Tor) I'll have someone send you news about me. (Aww she is crying) He wipes her tears again. (She grabs on to him and he pulls her into a hug :icon12: ) She is now in her car and he closes the door, she grabs his hand. (Min) You need to take good care of yourself. Remember that I still worry and still waiting for you. (He nods his head) Go. (She let's go of his hand, he pats her head then moves away from the car) He has tears. (Min) I'm going. he smiles and nods(she leaves) Oh boy he has that look in his eye.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Watching the forehead kiss scene, they made it looked like Sila's lips is glued to her forehead lol

And I want to know Sila's doctor's name because his arm healed super fast hahahah.
Hehehehe because Min took good care of him. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Watching the forehead kiss scene, they made it looked like Sila's lips is glued to her forehead lol

And I want to know Sila's doctor's name because his arm healed super fast hahahah.
Hahahaha the angle shots too... this is probably one of the scene fern was shy about filming.

alissaax

Tor can play a twin in a lakorn and pull it off. I have never seen a guy that looks so different because of a suit.
Omggg i already thinking this second thai ebook im halfway through is perfect for him.... the plot twist is the main has a younger twin that got married. Hes so evil with whatever desires, yet caring towards the main girl. There so many love scenes too.

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I literally had a dream last night that Min was pregnant and we were all freaking out as to how that even happened. I guess it really gonna be like that in this version.

But oh my gosh, I’m so behind. I have to catch up on the last 2 episode, including today’s. That’s 3 episodes I’m behind on.

alissaax

I literally had a dream last night that Min was pregnant and we were all freaking out as to how that even happened. I guess it really gonna be like that in this version.

But oh my gosh, I’m so behind. I have to catch up on the last 2 episode, including today’s. That’s 3 episodes I’m behind on.
We'll find out next week how it happens.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 20

Min get's back home
(Min) Dad. Dad. (Min sees Kwan sitting on the couch) (Kwan) Well? We haven't met in a long time. But I understand that you're probably busy lately. Because the other day I saw news of Sila's death from the bombing. Did you see his corpse yet? His condition is like a dog crushed to death by a car on the street? Why are you saying that? You said you understand Tor's feelings. I'm not surprised because in the past however second you were to me right now you're still second. (Okay wow Kwan) (Now Kwan is touching Min's face) Because you're dumb. (She kinda push's her) Once I talk a little nicely to you you're stupid in every regard. (Min is shocked I think, Kwan goes to sit down again) (Min) You never felt bad for what you did to Tor at all. Why should I feel bad? Since he's a mistress' child like you. Both your lives aren't different to dogs with leprosy! Stop insulting others, Kwan. What right do you have to order me? It's too bad that Tor died first. Or else I'll have more fun that this.(I think it is then though) I even urged you to love him. Waiting for you to be his wife(Kwan push's Min) so I can stomp on you to my satisfaction. That in the end you took my husband. And becoming a mistress no different from your mother.(Kwan being a jerk again) (She push's Min again and her purse falls) Oh boy Min is mad. (Min) I tried to forget what you did to me when we were kids. Because I thought once you grew up you'd think better. But you're still the same. Act like you're nice but truth is you're waiting to hurt other people's feelings. No different from when we were kids. (Flashback scene to when they were kids) (Min makes a house, (Kwan) I want it. But it's mine. You also have one. Mom bought you an more expensive one. But I want this one. Give it back. Give it back. No! (Young Tor) Kwan, you're stealing from Min again? Tor! Why are you getting involved? It's not your business! Orphan dog! (OMG she throws things at him) That hurts. Then (Young Ae) kicks him. That's too little. A mistress' son like you deserves this. (OMG he kicks him more) Ae, no! Don't get involved! (Kwan push's Min to the ground) Young Tor Ae, You're hurting me. (More kicking) (Kwan) Tor! Possessive of it are you? (OMG Kwan destroyed it) Satisfied now? Happy now? Let's go, Kwan. (Back from the flashback) Kwan Yes. Because what makes me the happiest is seeing you and Tor love each other so much (She grabs Min's throat) so I can destroy your love. Once I finish stomping on you. I'll send you to Ae (Poor Min she is crying) and even if he doesn't want you but if Aunt Sida and Ae know that Sila is Tor anyhow Ae would take you to get revenge on Tor. (Min push's Kwan) Go girl. (Min) Your heart is lower than I ever though. You dare fight back? Min. (Kwan goes to slap Min but she stops her then slap's Kawn) You insulted my mother because she's a mistress. And berated Tor and I for being low. But everyone you insulted never thought bad or done as bad as you. Min! You dare fight back? Huh? (Kwan grab's Min's throat again and push's her back) (Their Dad and Mom) What's that sound? (She goes to look) Fighting back? Huh? (OMG she is chocking her, Min grabs her arms) In the past I never fought back because I had hoped that goodness will make you change. But to this day I know that goodness can't be used with someone like you. Min! You're fighting me? Huh?!(Kwan hit's Min) :( (Now they are fighting more) Min! You dare slap me?! Yes. Since you never considered me your sister then from now I won't yield. If I'm not wrong then I'll fight. (back to fighting) Kwan. Come here! Let go! Min. Kwan. (Min kick's her) There Mom comes. Goodness! Kwan. Are you alright? Min! What did you do to my daughter? Don't come any closer. Or don't say I didn't warn you. I won't be considerate of you. Do you think I'm afraid of you Min? I endured and raised you because my daughter hasn't graduated yet. But now she's back. So I don't have a reason to stay at this house any longer. Pack your belongings and get out of my house now! Go!(OMG she is kicking her out :sad6: ) Get lost! I'll do it. How dare you hurt my daughter? Say something. Make excuses! Huh, Min? (Kwan comes back with a hand full of her clothes and just throws them wow jerk) Go! Get lost. And don't come back here. Get out! (Kwan's mom push's Min) Go! Get out! (Min get's her stuff, her Dad comes outside) (The Mom) Throw it all out! And don't come back! (The Dad) Stop! Kwan, stop. he goes to Min. (Min) It's alright, dad. I can live outside. But I'm taking you too. No need. Don't go anywhere. The small house. I owned it to your name already. You have a house like others. What? What did you say? Since when did you transfer the house to Min? Why didn't I know? I did when you weren't aware. If you knew, you'd stop me. And that house is mine. I have a right to transfer it to anyone I want. And Min if living in there and anyone is harassing you can press charges on them for evasion. (He hugs her Go, to her Dad) Khun. (They are mad) Bak saw everything (Oh boy when Tor finds out)

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 20
Bak fills Tor in on what happened.
(Bak) Min has moved into the small house already. Don't worry. From what I saw the person who is most worrisome is Mingkwan. Because Min didn't easily yield. (Tor) But anyhow I'm still worried. I want you and Wael to help take care of Min for me. Alright. Thank-you. Now, I can handle matters concerning Sida. What matter will you begin with first? How's Pisarn right now?
After Si was caught in the explosion Sida knew that I was your people and she ordered her men to stomp and run me over, It's good that the guard you had follow to take care of me helped me in time. Or else I'd be in worst condition. And what next? I brought Pisarn's wife and children overseas. As for Pisarn he's at the safe house in Koh Yai. To wait for you to get better. (He has documents for Sila) It's because I wanted to give you the documents and the drive about the money laundering and all of the auctioning for all of Sida's construction projects to you myself. I need to apologize to you that you risked your life because of me. Si. Don't think too much. I knew this job was risky from the start. But I took this job because you took care of me. And took good care of my family all along. Don't worry. I had someone transfer a sum of money to you already. You can fully rest with your family. Once I clear this problem you can come back to help me manage Sida's company. Alright Sila.
(Bak) You're going to use the evidence of money laundering at Sida's company to take her down? Do you think that what I have is worth Aunt Mam's life? No. Sida need to face charges of murder. Right now I need all the of the info concerning what evidence police officers found at the club. Concerning that I think Pirath can answer you. Alright, Sila. I'll come you this evening at the safe house. (His dad Songsak is with Pirath) You won't let me tell Sila? I think you shouldn't yet. He's probably still anger at me just like Mam was. Once the job is done, then we'll discuss it again.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 20

Sila and Pirath, Bak

(Sila) From what I read the officers didn't find Aunt Mam's cell at the club? No. I ordered them to thoroughly search and they didn't find it. To say that the cell was brunt to dust in the fire I don't think that's possible. Because for that to happen the temperate of the fire would have to be very high. Not just from a fire club like this. (Bak) But to say Mam forgot her cell at home it's also not there. Because Wael searched Mam's house and didn't find anything. Of course not. Because Aunt Mam isn't someone who forgets her cell. Clients call and contact Mam all the time. She very serious with this. (Bak) So then why wasn't her cell found at the club? (Pirath) Because someone took it. So it means they destroyed it. So it means this item is evidence that can implicate them.