❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
How about you show them some respect and not cause drama about him not respecting her, not replying, not following her, not liking her post.

Seriously.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omfgggg so there was more dialogue between si and min during their encounter in the morning after at the resort.
She talks about him "sleeping" with her sister. Before she walks away while the music plays and he cries

Min: I just went to the room that my sister slept with you.
Khun Si: *Silent*
Min: What will you do to my sister now? You slept with my sister already, will you make her pregnant and then leave her?
Khun Si: Did your sister tell you that?

IMG_20190504_021653.jpg

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sometimes I do craved for this type of storylines. It's so typical but it's a guilty pleasure of mine. But in this case, it isn't so much the storyline because since it's a remake, it's the chemistry between Fern and Tor that's keeping majority of us here. Trust me, I am hanging by a thread each week but the thought of investing in this lakorn since the beginning giving up now, is too late lol. Besides, I am waiting...and still waiting for the willing scene. No way, I watched him sleep with queen evil and not watch him sleep with the sweet one...if anything it's to erase the image of his previous sex scene with a new one lol. All in all, Fern is just starting out...even if this lakorn isn't about her and her scenes are limited but most of us here are supporting her, seeing that she gets bashed for stupid things makes the lakorn more enjoyable to give some haters friendly advice:)
She is new we can see that. Acting is stiff !