❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I was just finished watching her private life and my first thoughts where “we need a scene like this” omg Kim Jae wook and minyoung have amazing chemistry, which our couple has if the writer executes her script well, we’ll get good content.
Wow, I might have to check it out. I adore Park Min-young. My last Kdrama was What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? I haven't been feeling cutesy drama though... been into angtsy dramas lately.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I also have Rak Rai on my radar but have been saving it for a rainy day since there are 40 episodes and the reviews are mixed. I've seen a ton of fan-made videos of the lakorn and it's definitely slap-kiss. If anyone has seen it, thoughts?
I watched it. It was quite good. I love it.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
:facepalm: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
I meant i wont share that fanart yet.... going to save it for laterrrr..... i was thinking of adding si too.:confused12:

g3123

sarNie Egg
I think the old version of hjs was 18 ep. But what i liked about old version was...p tor was persistent and chasing min till the end. Loved that. It had lots if sweet angsty moments.

Min taking care of tor should hopefully give some good moments for us thirsty ppl.

anniem

sarNie Adult
She rocked the sport outfit. I am glad she's getting some notice. Hopefully, her next lakorn it'll be her time. Something with the title that belongs to her while the pra'ek is just there.. to be used by her whenever she wants to:risas3:
:risas3: :risas3: