❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just curious...and still love my girl Minta

But what the heck is her character true purpose thus far? All they have the girl do is cry, get beat up and run after Sila? She hasn't had any character growth or succeeded in anything meaningful. Her character is almost a softer version of a cry baby going after something relentlessly yet haven't gotten it lol. I never questioned this in the old version because she had a paused moment where she stop bothering Sila. I mean, a long paused not enough to just breathe then starts over again.

Maybe, I want so desperately for Minta to be written with some kind of pride and dignity that she has her life to live outside of Sila, so far her life literally evolved around his but for him to roughly pushed her away more times than not. I honestly, don't get the remake of her character to someone annoying from the last version, to a non stop crying n'ek. They give her a freaking reason to cry every single episode she's on. It makes so little sense how weak and no purpose of a person she is in here. I still like her though but sometimes it's a struggle to see a character that has so much potential to just be a PROP.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Aww thanks @xdanavelvetx :).

Episode 18

Min and Sila
Min says Tor and gives him a back hug. I beg you. Please don't go. Please stay with me first. Please don't go. Please don't hurt anyone else. (He grabs on to her hand) He says Thank-you for never forgetting Tor. But from now on forget him. (He let's go of her, why Tor you love her so much) No! No Don't go. (OMG he push's her to the ground :( ) Tor! (Sila) Don't get involved with me. I came to far to go back and be your Tor. (he leaves)

Min calls Mam.
Mam. I found. Tor. But he's gone now. I don't know where he's going. What are we doing to do? (Mam) Don't worry If I'm still alive, I won't let anything happen to Si.

Susie1015

sarNie Egg
Just curious...and still love my girl Minta

But what the heck is her character true purpose thus far? All they have the girl do is cry, get beat up and run after Sila? She hasn't had any character growth or succeeded in anything meaningful. Her character is almost a softer version of a cry baby going after something relentlessly yet haven't gotten it lol. I never questioned this in the old version because she had a paused moment where she stop bothering Sila. I mean, a long paused not enough to just breathe then starts over again.

Maybe, I want so desperately for Minta to be written with some kind of pride and dignity that she has her life to live outside of Sila, so far her life literally evolved around his but for him to roughly pushed her away more times than not. I honestly, don't get the remake of her character to someone annoying from the last version, to a non stop crying n'ek. They give her a freaking reason to cry every single episode she's on. It makes so little sense how weak and no purpose of a person she is in here. I still like her though but sometimes it's a struggle to see a character that has so much potential to just be a PROP.
Omg.. I totally agreed!!! All these scenes of p’tor pushing her away... I really want him to chase after her for at least a whole episode :confused0:o_O

Susie1015

sarNie Egg
Aww thanks @xdanavelvetx :).

Episode 18

Min and Sila
Min says Tor and gives him a back hug. I beg you. Please don't go. Please stay with me first. Please don't go. Please don't hurt anyone else. (He grabs on to her hand) He says Thank-you for never forgetting Tor. But from now on forget him. (He let's go of her, why Tor you love her so much) No! No Don't go. (OMG he push's her to the ground :( ) Tor! (Sila) Don't get involved with me. I came to far to go back and be your Tor. (he leaves)

Min calls Mam.
Mam. I found. Tor. But he's gone now. I don't know where he's going. What are we doing to do? (Mam) Don't worry If I'm still alive, I won't let anything happen to Si.
I just read this translate and it breaks my heart... the harsh words and actions he shows toward her... Just sad... :sad6::crybaby2::facepalm:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@Susie1015 Yea I agree, it break's my heart to :sad6:.

Episode 18

Sida(Pick's) a picture that is broken.(She thinks back to what happen with Sila) Ae comes in to the room. (Ae) Mom. (He get's on his knee's and hold's her hand) Mom. Mom. I will get everything that's ours back. (Sida) I have a method to get back my shares and house back from Sila. What will you do? Dead people have no right to own anything.(Oh no :()

Vico

sarNie Adult
Hey, am I the only one who’s really excited with Tor’s father’s appearance ? He was so mysterious until now, I barely remembered he existed.
I know he didn’t exactly behave correctly towards Tor in the past but he looks like an interesting character. The actor has much charisma and he was so cool when investigating on Sila (and it was funny seeing him slap and yell at Ae). Besides, I think he and Tor kinda look alike ;)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 18

Mam and Wael
Si bought Sida's house? Yes Mam. And you helped him? You didn't think to stop him? I thought it was deserving. For them to lose everything to Si. Wael. You think that someone like Sida will just accept loss one sided? How can you think that?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 18

Devil club
Someone putting a garbage bag in the garbage pill.(OMG it's a bomb :() (the guy killed or knocked someone out. He tell's the another guy okay. ( there are 6 of them, they started it up :( ) Oh noo Sila is there now. (Guy) They're here Sida. (Sida) Everything is perpared, right? Yes. Good. And this time, I don't want any mess ups. Don't worry, Sida. I will wait for him to walk closest to where the bomb is hidden. And then I will bomb him. (Sila is walking towards it :() Bak comes out. Si. Is something wrong? No. You can leave today. So tomorrow you can handle matters about Sida's house for me early in the morning. Yes. Thank-you(Sila and Bak walking again nooo) A guy with a girl stop's him Sila. (Sila) Hey. (They hug) Since when did you get back? You didn't tell me. A couple of days now. But I was free today so I stopped by your club. Thank-you. Okay. See you inside. (Sila) Please handle it. Yes, Si. (He start's walking again) He get's a phone call now it's Mam. He doesn't answer. (More walking and then Min text's him with a video message) Tor. Where are you? Can you tell me? I'm worried about you. Please answer me. (He doesn't and keep's walking OMG the bomb's goes off NOO Sila :sad6: )

Min in her room maybe feels a shake and drop's her phone. Why did it shut off? (she looks so worried) she walks off.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 18

Devil club
There are now cops and nurse's there, helping how got killed or hurt. People are gathered around to.
(A news woman) There's an incident at Devil Club. An explosion. And now officers are rescuing those stuck inside the building. As for the cause of the explosion, if there's any news I will report the updates.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 18

At the hospital
Min comes in the room, Mam on the phone Tell me Si wasn't caught in the explosion, right? (Mam is crying) (Min) What did you say just now? What bomb? (Wael) The building Si was in was bombed. (Min is so shaken) Tor...Is he alright? He's safe, right? (Mam) I'm going to see Si. (Wael) Mam! What are you doing? I'm going to see Si. Mam! Calm down! I said let go! I'm going to see Si! (Okay yup I am crying now) No one I asked knows (Min is crying now) where Si is. I'm going to see Si! Let go! Let go! Mam, you can't go. Mam, calm down. Si will be safe. I'm going to see Si. I'm going to see Si. Calm down. (Min) I'll go see Tor. Mam, wait here. Tor will be safe. (she leaves) (Min) You passed through life and death once before already. This time, you have to be safe. (OMG poor Mam and Min :sad6: )

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I dreamt they were on a honeymoon, na'mam and kwan were making sure no one bothered them but they tried to make si let min leave cause he was being mean and made her cry..... :facepalm: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :fighting3:o_O:nut:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 18

Back at Devil Club
emergency works Is anyone here? Please give a signal. Outside Min get's there. She goes to go inside the building but a cop stop's her. You can't go in. I know the building owner. Can I go in? No. Outsiders can't go in. It's dangerous inside. Please wait outside. But I know Sila. He's the building owner. Have you seen him yet? We haven't found the building owner. Then please... No, you need to wait outside. I beg you. It's dangerous. Wait outside. Please let me in. No! Officers have to work. Wait outside. I beg you. Wait outside. (A guy, maybe Bak?) I'm going to see my boss! Let me go of me! Don't come inside. Let go! Calm down. I need to help my boss! Let go! It's dangerous. Make way for the injured. (Min goes under the caution tape) to go inside. (A cop) Don't go!

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Aw but that means if Mam dies, Sila's gonna wake up to his aunt dead. That's so sad! He won't even say goodbye. But I hope he realises that this is legit all down to his revenge. The people he loves most are hurt most, and it's unintentionally because of him.

Min, please go find someone else. This man slept with your sister... Which they have just brushed this major point aside. Honestly, ever since the drama took on a new story and diverted from the original I haven't enjoyed it as much. It's a though they're trying to throw in as much action and drama to make it exciting or something, but it's not making sense. Especially as the pranang barely have screen time, I can't say I enjoy it as much.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the drama and will keep watching. But I really really hope that it redeems itself in the next few episodes and we see better development.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 18

Back at Devil Club
Min is inside now looking for Sila. Tor. Tor, Do you hear me? Tor! Tor where are you? (The cop found her) Stop. It's dangerous doing this. It can collapse. Wait outside. (He grab's her) Let go! Let go! You can't go in! Let go! Let go! Tor! Tor, do you hear me? I'll help you! Let go! (she get's away from there hold) Tor! Tor! (She falls) Go wait outside. It's dangerous here. Let go! Tor! Don't leave me!(OMG my heart is breaking for Min :sad6: ) Tor!(they are taking back outside) Tor! Let go! (OMG he is under bebris from the building :( )
Next morning.

(News woman) After the explosin incident last night, there's report that the bomb device isn't remaining in the building. A now officers and ERT, are rescuing the injured from the building, And if there's any further update, I will report the news.