❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Because they spend 7 days and 7 nights together, and she ran out of what to wear hahahaha
Idk if it would be 7 days 7 nights, cause thats from the book.... some spoilers from people are from old ver and book.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have to wait for the highlights every Tuesday. But I have a feeling Sila and Minta scene might not be till later.

After dinner with Sawit, Minta probably say something to provoke Sila so he ends up taking her to his place. He might told to stop seeing Sawit and she refused to listen lol. Because in the old version, Minta kept on saying she was going to marry Sawit leading to the R/willing scene. I just don't think Sila would see her out with Sawit having a dinner all dressed up and not say anything afterward. It's so him to cornered her haahha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just caught up to the latest episode.
At the end of 17 when Min did a back hug... Sila's face was so done... He was melting from her plea. Gosh they're so cute.

I FF majority of ep 16-17. Too many filler scenes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just caught up to the latest episode.
At the end of 17 when Min did a back hug... Sila's face was so done... He was melting from her plea. Gosh they're so cute.

I FF majority of ep 16-17. Too many filler scenes.
I go straight to their scenes if there's 90% of the other stories lol saved me a lot of time. A lot of people hang on to this lakorn still because of them...wanting an waiting to see where things are heading. I love them to pieces and no matter how much I complain, I am stuck till the end hahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
#team Sila. Sila alone can take out all of them. I mean, Sawit was beaten until he ran like a coward, Sida is only brave behind people's back. Kwan lost her power and her mom was never a threat lol. Not sure there's much Sila to go up against.