❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Um so I am confused because I thought Sila was suppose to be chasing after Min now since he hurt her by sleeping with Kwan but it seems the opposite:fighting3::confused12:
Hello new member im not sure if i welcomed to the thread......
WELCOME TO THE HUA JAI SILA THREAD....
THE OBESESION IS AN INCURABLE DISEASE!!
:risas3::risas3::icon12::love::love:

Shes chasing him because she judge him about hurting oi the woman that died at the beginning. She believe that he was the person that hurt oi and killed her. So now she apologised to him. She just found out he didnt do it. He showed her what sawit did to mee by taking her to visit mee in the hospital. Told her it isnt the first time sawit hurt a woman.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Shes chasing him because she judge him about hurting oi the woman that died at the beginning. She believe that he was the person that hurt oi and killed her. So now she apologised to him. She just found out he didnt do it. He showed her what sawit did to mee by taking her to visit mee in the hospital. Told her it isnt the first time sawit hurt a woman.
But I think they glossed over him sleeping with Kwan. The two situations are not connected though. She can feel bad for prejudging him but at the same time can hold her ground on what he did with Kwan. They made Minta forgives him too easily considering she spend about 10 or so episodes chasing him and telling him to leave Kwan alone. She's a good person by nature but it also can't be an excuse for others hurting her and think it's OK. And she's willing to accept whatever others around her do and move on. I wished they give her more conviction not make her niceness into one of her greatest weakness.

Susie1015

sarNie Egg
Hello friends! I've been reading all posts and trying my best to catch up with everyone! It is not easy :risas3: I just had to make an account for this forum and mostly for Sila and Min. Those two are driving me crazy, in a good way, haha. It is also my first Thai drama to watch and I'm happy to say that I'm enjoying it very much. I mostly watch kdrama, so this is a new experience for me.
Same here hate the waiting for the next episodes

Heidi Medrano

sarNie Egg

Hi and thank you
Although I agree that she needs to apologize for misjudging him ... he slept with her sister:eek::sad6:... I just think she needs to make him suffer some and not just the one night he sneaked into her room :fighting12:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
But I think they glossed over him sleeping with Kwan. The two situations are not connected though. She can feel bad for prejudging him but at the same time can hold her ground on what he did with Kwan. They made Minta forgives him too easily considering she spend about 10 or so episodes chasing him and telling him to leave Kwan alone. She's a good person by nature but it also can't be an excuse for others hurting her and think it's OK. And she's willing to accept whatever others around her do and move on. I wished they give her more conviction not make her niceness into one of her greatest weakness.
I dont think she forgave him about what he did to her sister but about hurting others then probably she finally understood he never did it.
And now hes the one upset with her because she wont understand him and that she keep thinking horrible of him.... He may have his reasons to get back at those that hurt him and bring justice to those he loves.
But he should be the one trying to be apologising but that aint going to happen yet.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I dont think she forgave him about what he did to her sister but about hurting others then probably she finally understood he never did it.
And now hes the one upset with her because she wont understand him and that she keep thinking horrible of him.... He may have his reasons to get back at those that hurt him and bring justice to those he loves.
But he should be the one trying to be apologising but that aint going to happen yet.
I think they made her somewhat forgave him. If she didn't, no way a back hug or holding his hand would happen whether he is Tor or not. She has to be ok with Sila as a person and what he has done to do all that. She can forgive and not forget yet it sill stings that she has to initiate anything with him. That's downplaying who Minta really is. She is sweet, pure at heart but she has integrity she doesn't sell out even if it's for Sila.

In here they make it too easy. I honestly, think they make her that way so when the willing scene comes it won't be awkward. They start to let her be soft towards him using Sawit as an excuse...and at the same time excusing Sila for sleeping with Kwan. I just don't like having Minta sell herself short because they want to justify Sila.

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
Yeah, he is a layered character. He better spend at least 2-3 episodes groveling and working hard to get back into her good graces! In the mean time, I hope they give them more screen time to show the development of their love story. I mean he has said he's loved her but yeah lol I want to see them in love and happy for at least half an episode or something like puhhhhhleasseee.

Another drama I liked was Tra Barb Chompoo. One thing I didn't like about that drama was that she forgave him in like a minute lol i hope for Hua Jai Sila, it will at least be a few episodes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwuCWxRghUg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=13qp3n2kkru5k
** if this is true, I cannot wait to see them say/act it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, he is a layered character. He better spend at least 2-3 episodes groveling and working hard to get back into her good graces! In the mean time, I hope they give them more screen time to show the development of their love story. I mean he has said he's loved her but yeah lol I want to see them in love and happy for at least half an episode or something like puhhhhhleasseee.

Another drama I liked was Tra Barb Chompoo. One thing I didn't like about that drama was that she forgave him in like a minute lol i hope for Hua Jai Sila, it will at least be a few episodes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwuCWxRghUg/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=13qp3n2kkru5k
** if this is true, I cannot wait to see them say/act it.
I don't think they have sufficient time to develop the relationship. They have too many other plots to settle. At 25 episodes (10) to go is not much considered it's like 50 or 55 minutes an episode. We are at 15 and isn't sure where all the times went.

This version, I have a feeling Minta will be a character there for Sila whenever he needs her, it's like she is his Aunt but the younger version. She will try to be his voice of reason while he's determined to go after those that have hurt him. They will just add some scenes of them here and there romance or not. Minta is somewhat too relaxed by those around her...but with Sila is where I want her to know where she stands. There are things she should be Ok with him and there are things she shouldn't and until he apologized and made it clear it won't happen again, they should let Sila chase her and work hard to gain that trust...not expect her to just hand it to him.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Hello!
I'm new here in this thread! :cheer:

Since I started watching this lakorn, I have min-sila fever. I just finished the episode 15. I can't wait! :(.

I hate the fact that he slept with min's sister. If she hurts min, I'm :mad:.