❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Lol, if she comes in here I think she probably think we are nuts hahhaha.
Hahahahaa. Omg we are....only sometimes. :risas3::risas3::risas3::angel10:
Imagine actually having one or a few of the thai celebs visiting here and like reading almost everything we post. :facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3:

alissaax

Minta better not take that hand so fast. Ignore it girl...make him work for it about another 2-3 more episodes hahahha
Shes like no. Only stares at his hand.

alissaax

Look at the way he looks at her, dude has no idea how to soften his face. How is he going to offer his hand to her and his face be like, damn it Minta, you better take it. Wonder why he had to drag her with him:risas3:
To talk only. But he cant help himself and wants to touch her. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

mayag

sarNie Adult
I’m so curious to know what they’re talking about! What kind of deal is Sila trying to make with Min??

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’m so curious to know what they’re talking about! What kind of deal is Sila trying to make with Min??
Right, he's never one to do anything he doesn't see something in it. But with Minta the only thing he wants is for her to talk to him. So his deal better be all kind of sweetness.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I have been followed this film for a while now and so lucky that in my country, It got subbed very fast and also very popular.
For Tor and Ferny, I'm more impressive on Fern even though Tor is also superb in acting, she such adorable girl, very friendly and hard-working. Everytime I go to #huajaisila hashtag I saw her like and repost the pictures and photos of everyone lol
Well, I saw ONE has bright future with actors like Fern, Film, Bright, Alrisa. I really hope for Fern and Film or Bright before return with Tor, they would rock.

alissaax

Hello everyone!! I’ve been a silent lurker :)seeing everyone talking about Sila n min want to know more about it n just cannot wait for another episode , I’m addicted to this show !! :aaaaa: Thai lakorns rock !! ;)
Welcommeee to the hua jai sila thread... the obsession is an incurable disease!!!!! :icon12::icon12::icon12::love::love:

:facepalm::risas3::risas3::nut::fighting3:

alissaax

I have been followed this film for a while now and so lucky that in my country, It got subbed very fast and also very popular.
For Tor and Ferny, I'm more impressive on Fern even though Tor is also superb in acting, she such adorable girl, very friendly and hard-working. Everytime I go to #huajaisila hashtag I saw her like and repost the pictures and photos of everyone lol
Well, I saw ONE has bright future with actors like Fern, Film, Bright, Alrisa. I really hope for Fern and Film or Bright before return with Tor, they would rock.
Welcomeee to the hua jai sila thread!!! The obsesssion is an incurable disease!!! :icon12::icon12:

:thumbup::risas3::icon12::facepalm::angel10: