❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Yup, same here. He's so much a boy in real life. Sila is more mature looking. His real life is so opposite from his character that it's hard to be attracted to both lol.
Same here too
Never into Tor
But Sila is so charming attractive

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yup, same here. He's so much a boy in real life. Sila is more mature looking. His real life is so opposite from his character that it's hard to be attracted to both lol.
His Si is definitely mature. He's seriously still a kid, the way he acts cute to his gf through his messsages to her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Min is such a pretty girl...and N' Tor is such a kid. I have to watch this lakorn to imagine him as Sila again. Those poses lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
That bed scene is definitely happening tonight. We'll find out what the hell happens after the drowning.
Screenshot_20190409-161703_Instagram.jpg

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ahhsdheuvidejcjdjwjfjfirjvnejejfjqjwj goodbye need to cry. :risas3::risas3::risas3::crybaby2:
View attachment 33821
Oh no someone help I think I’m gonna puke! I’m gonna be so disgusted during this scene! My sympathy for Sila is gonna go straight out of the window if he actually sleep with Kwan. I want him to grovel at Mins feet once she finds out

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
I can't keep up with this thread at all lol. You girls are too fast! But I'm definitely enjoying the lakorn.

Hard core Tor fan here lol, he's so hot as Sila. My favorite Tor character is still Phai from hormones but Sila is getting there lol. Phai was so bad ass but very swoon worthy too! I usually like older actors but he's the first nong to get my attention.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Oh no someone help I think I’m gonna puke! I’m gonna be so disgusted during this scene! My sympathy for Sila is gonna go straight out of the window if he actually sleep with Kwan. I want him to grovel at Mins feet once she finds out
They gave us min and si and then ends it with si and kwan!??????:sad6:
Definitely this episode is gonna leave me with stomach issues, lol I still have hope hahahaha god you go from the sweetest episode to something almost of the opposite. ‍♀ I swear please for the love of god let this be a terrible joke.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, they follow the old version step because right after Minta drown, Kwan attempt to sleep with Sila but the y didn't sleep together...just attempt lol. Minta will distract them but the question is how hahahha...and when Sila left Kwan there should be a good long kiss between Minta and Sila where they would argue and her co-worker should come between them.