❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You're welcome! :cheer:

Yes, I think she's a tough girl. I like that she replied in a very mature and heartfelt way.
Feel bad for her because she still new at this and to get an opportunity and trying her best, I can see why she feels the need to address it. Yes, she's doing it in a respectful way. But I am sure it bothered her to an extent. We here thinks she's doing good :)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Feel bad for her because she still new at this and to get an opportunity and trying her best, I can see why she feels the need to address it. Yes, she's doing it in a respectful way. But I am sure it bothered her to an extent. We here thinks she's doing good :)
This nod.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Idk if anyone already posted this (I can't keep up wit this thread tbh 55)...but here's a video of Tor singing HuaJaiSila OST at an event. I was like "ohhhYEAH"! When the fans took over the singing for a bit, Ithat sh*t gave me goosebumps.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
His voice sounds sweet almost sad lol. And just the voice when she walked away make that scene more meaningful instead of the get you out of my head song.
They should release a re-edit with the track for this scene

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm just catching up on episode 9 and how the hell did I miss that it was "Devil's Club" and not "Da View Club"?!! OMGGG hahaha everyone pronoucing it like 'Da View' made me call it 'Da View Club' too hahaha. It wasn't until Ceeda's sister found the card I realized this LOLOL.

alissaax

I'm just catching up on episode 9 and how the hell did I miss that it was "Devil's Club" and not "Da View Club"?!! OMGGG hahaha everyone pronoucing it like 'Da View' made me call it 'Da View Club' too hahaha. It wasn't until Ceeda's sister found the card I realized this LOLOL.
Hahahaha the way they pronounce had been bothering me but i just ignore it

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They should release a re-edit with the track for this scene
There are scenes that only certain songs that would fit...and Tor's voice fit that particular scene perfectly. Maybe it's for the better, if I hear that sweet voice while Mintha walked away so coldly I might feel sorry for Sila :)

alissaax

There are scenes that only certain songs that would fit...and Tor's voice fit that particular scene perfectly. Maybe it's for the better, if I hear that sweet voice while Mintha walked away so coldly I might feel sorry for Sila :)
I swear i dont like the song get you out.

Last edited: