❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg so much drama coming up next week! @alissaax i think that might be that harmonica scene or something similar to that cause Tors facial expression looks like his soul jumped out of his body or something. He looks really upset. Looks like we’re getting that scene where Tor has Ferny pushed up against the car and the hurt forhead scenes as well. Can’t wait!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
She
Omg so much drama coming up next week! @alissaax i think that might be that harmonica scene or something similar to that cause Tors facial expression looks like his soul jumped out of his body or something. He looks really upset. Looks like we’re getting that scene where Tor has Ferny pushed up against the car and the hurt forhead scenes as well. Can’t wait!
she tells him that she'll stop forcing him to be p'tor... because he isnt her p'tor. So im was wondering if she'll be returning his hamonica back to him in this scene.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg Ferny was with Pinky earlier at the event she’s at! The first ever Thai actress I ever watched with my current new fave! Pinky was talking about Hua Jai Sila

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So it seemed this remake they are keeping the main point of the storyline. I am glad they keep them because those events are essential to the story.

Giving back the harmonica moment was needed for both of them to move forward in their relationship. For Sila, he knows that Mintha was ready to move on but before that I don't think he even realized that part. He in a sense took her love for P'Tor for granted. All this time, she has been after him just for that, to admit that he is indeed the person she has loved but his refusal not only hurt her emotionally but has cause her physical pain as well. The look on his face says it all...he was going to lose the very person he didn't think he ever would since he resurfaced.

For Mintha, it was about letting go of a past that she remembered to be so beautiful and accepting the present that's just straight up ugly. The person she had stored in her heart no longer exist. He became a person she doesn't know and by giving him back the one item that reminded her of P'Tor she finally gave him what he wanted to be Sila, and for her to leave both Sila and Tor behind.

Sila will be the one that has to work harder to get her back. To me, once Mintha decided she no longer wants any part of him is actually where the story begins for the both of them.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Hi!
Anyone has the title of the song begins with “ I need to get you out of my....” please share if you have. Thank you.
I’m so in love with this two, Tor acting is unbelievably amazing. He is very talented, he can act out Sila very well!!! can’t wait to see more of Sila and Minta❤❤❤

guppii

sarNie Egg
Hi!
Anyone has the title of the song begins with “ I need to get you out of my....” please share if you have. Thank you.
I’m so in love with this two, Tor acting is unbelievably amazing. He is very talented, he can act out Sila very well!!! can’t wait to see more of Sila and Minta❤❤❤
The track is actually a thai song
Get You Out [JOOX Exclusive] - Atom x Maiyarap
Many thanks to alissaax