❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
My question is Sila bought Kwan a new car in exchange for Mintha's car. Meaning, he did that knowing Mintha was going to sought him out. Because she did get her car back. I wonder what the conditions were for her to bargain with him. Sila knew all along to get Mintha's in his life is to go through Kwan or any members of her family. I am thinking he's already coming up with a plan to corner Mintha :)
And he also wanted to give Mintha back her stuff. Kwan kept taking things that didn't belong to her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
And he also wanted to give Mintha back her stuff. Kwan kept taking things that didn't belong to her.
Right now I don't mind Kwan as much. She still has that "I am better than you" attitude but I kind like the way Kwan acts with her nose high up. I know I might dislike her when she starts hurting Mintha because I don't want to see her get hurt...but those kind of people are always fun to watch later when they fall. Kwan just think she smarter and better than the next person but she forgot she's dealing with Sila. Now, Sawit is an altogether just need a good beating. His mom pretty much ruined his life by the way she raised him.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
True sawit needs a good beating and i’d Love for mam to also slap the heck out of his mother as well.
Right now I don't mind Kwan as much. She still has that "I am better than you" attitude but I kind like the way Kwan acts with her nose high up. I know I might dislike her when she starts hurting Mintha because I don't want to see her get hurt...but those kind of people are always fun to watch later when they fall. Kwan just think she smarter and better than the next person but she forgot she's dealing with Sila. Now, Sawit is an altogether just need a good beating. His mom pretty much ruined his life by the way she raised him.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ok. Random thought... I really want Fern's next lakorn to be Comedy. I think she'll be Xxtra cute. Though I can't imagine her in Comedy at the moment lol kinda wish Fern was with ch3 so she'll get to pair with ch3 hotties... But yeah i don't think any of y'all care rn cause y'all too busy thinking about that POOL KISS that's taking place tomorrow 5555

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ok. Random thought... I really want Fern's next lakorn to be Comedy. I think she'll be Xxtra cute. Though I can't imagine her in Comedy at the moment lol. But yeah i don't think any of y'all care rn cause y'all too busy thinking about that POOL KISS that's taking place tomorrow 5555
I have no idea why one31 takes forever to upload new episodes. And then sometimes they delete the episode then reload it which makes no sense.

But yup, all of us are excited for tomorrow's kiss because the kiss in episode 5 was just a tease. Basically, the first kiss is an appetizer, tomorrow's kiss is the entree and the willing will be the dessert lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Rewatching ep.5's clips again...and I just love how Sila stares at Min when she hugs her father. It's such a warm, loving look from our P'Tor. :love::love::love:
That was a rare look only reserve for Mintha. And when she thanks him he acted all weird as if he has no idea what to do with her thank you. He has been caught out of character when Mintha's around, he's just not aware of his actions yet. He's such a sweetheart :risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I have no idea why one31 takes forever to upload new episodes. And then sometimes they delete the episode then reload it which makes no sense.

But yup, all of us are excited for tomorrow's kiss because the kiss in episode 5 was just a tease. Basically, the first kiss is an appetizer, tomorrow's kiss is the entree and the willing will be the dessert lol
Its probaably cause of the line tv app

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Omg. That kiss!! Now that’s what I call a slapandkiss. Other than the annoying evil ladies, this lakorn isn’t bad at all. I’m so excited to see more of the nang’ek. I really like her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Watching the end of episode 5 the scene where Sila was talking to Kwan at the dealership. He was staring at her with this intense look but for some reason it comes across as if he's not seeing her at all. But when he looks at Mintha you can see that he's interested in her even if the stares are similar.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Ok. Random thought... I really want Fern's next lakorn to be Comedy. I think she'll be Xxtra cute. Though I can't imagine her in Comedy at the moment lol kinda wish Fern was with ch3 so she'll get to pair with ch3 hotties... But yeah i don't think any of y'all care rn cause y'all too busy thinking about that POOL KISS that's taking place tomorrow 5555
I’d like for mark and ferny to pair up that would be cute.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
P’tor is a big softie and Sila is the badass pimp dude who takes no nonsense.
That was a rare look only reserve for Mintha. And when she thanks him he acted all weird as if he has no idea what to do with her thank you. He has been caught out of character when Mintha's around, he's just not aware of his actions yet. He's such a sweetheart :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’d like for mark and ferny to pair up that would be cute.
Lmao I wish she was able to act with Ch3 actors! Ferny has a look that fits will all actors but sadly Thailand has this dumb system they use now where almost all actors are signed to a certain channel :( I would love for her to work with some of the top actors at Ch3!