❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
OMG! Speaking of Ferny's future work...I just can't wait!! I want her to be in another lakorn soon already 555. If anything I would want her to reunite with her costar in Dok Kaew Kalong hottie from "The Bachelor Thailand" phun. He's the Dan look alike without dimples lol. I'm not trying to bitter the TorFern shippers here but look (not related to hua Jai sila sorry...wull Fern's in the vid...lol)
they're so cute! But yeah! I just hope this lakorn doesn't drag. This can really be Fern's breakthrough lakorn. She's such a cutie. I just really adore her.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Speaking of Ferny's future work...I just can't wait!! I want her to be in another lakorn soon already 555. If anything I would want her to reunite with her costar in Dok Kaew Kalong hottie from "The Bachelor Thailand" phun. He's the Dan look alike without dimples lol. I'm not trying to bitter the TorFern shippers here but look (not related to hua Jai sila sorry...wull Fern's in the vid...lol)
they're so cute! But yeah! I just hope this lakorn doesn't drag. This can really be Fern's breakthrough lakorn. She's such a cutie. I just really adore her.
These two are cute too! I just hope she pairs up with someone I like or maybe she can pair up with Tor again lol

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
And....as much as I like slap force kisses, I'm really hoping for a willing kiss. Lol cause we all know for sure that there's plenty of force kiss. I mean like a willing kiss mid drama not a willing kiss because of a happy ending lol. I don't really remember if the old version had any willing kisses lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Y
And....as much as I like slap force kisses, I'm really hoping for a willing kiss. Lol cause we all know for sure that there's plenty of force kiss. I mean like a willing kiss mid drama not a willing kiss because of a happy ending lol. I don't really remember if the old version had any willing kisses lol.

Yes! I pefer willing. Too much forced....

Let's move to seduction and willing

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Fern looks tired just slapping Tor especially in the pool it takes more energy and being kiss roughly doesn't help lol. I wonder if there's going to be a third kiss or he'll just grabbed her wrist and let go after she said something to him. Either way Monday can't come fast enough. Tor must be really really skinny in real life. And Fern looks pretty in that burgundy dress. I like the way she smile and laugh.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Fern looks tired just slapping Tor especially in the pool it takes more energy and being kiss roughly doesn't help lol. I wonder if there's going to be a third kiss or he'll just grabbed her wrist and let go after she said something to him. Either way Monday can't come fast enough. Tor must be really really skinny in real life. And Fern looks pretty in that burgundy dress. I like the way she smile and laugh.
They must of done alot of takes. It was pretty late when they were filming thissceene last weekend and when she shared she was wetting her head