❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When they were outside the hospital inspecting his car and she was about to fall, the way he held her up. Most guys would pull the girls up full body. Not Sila though. He stretches one leg out and braced it to help her from falling. It looks good the way Tor does it because he's tall and the leg does stretch out to it's potential. I am going to rewatched the restaurant scene because I like the way Sila stared at Mingta. And when she stared back he gives her that look like, what do you want:risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
When they were outside the hospital inspecting his car and she was about to fall, the way he held her up. Most guys would pull the girls up full body. Not Sila though. He stretches one leg out and braced it to help her from falling. It looks good the way Tor does it because he's tall and the leg does stretch out to it's potential. I am going to rewatched the restaurant scene because I like the way Sila stared at Mingta. And when she stared back he gives her that look like, what do you want:risas3:
I love the restaurant scenee how they glance at one another.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I like how he teases her with the WTF look but still keeping looking at his prey (the evil son) sila is an amusing character.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I wanna fin with all of you guys but I've been so busy T-T Can barely keep up with the pages, haha.

Tor and Ferny are looking too good! But yess! I really hope Ferny gets more work after this. I look forward to it!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wanna fin with all of you guys but I've been so busy T-T Can barely keep up with the pages, haha.

Tor and Ferny are looking too good! But yess! I really hope Ferny gets more work after this. I look forward to it!
I pulled an all nighter last night studying for two important tests I had today and I’m still somehow up to date with this thread lol I’m so crazy lol my love for this lakorn is too real :risas3:

alissaax

If anyone can check out this cause mv release!!screenshot or record please

alissaax

HHahahhahahaha omgg he really likes pushing himself against herrrrr i just cant im going crazy:risas3::icon12::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::aaaaa::thumbup:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven't had a chance to watch the lakorn with all my attention, so I'm planning to watching episodes 1-4 with eng subs this weekend for a better understanding of what's going on. I really, really like this version so far. Tor is so freakin swoonworthy. I am used to his skinniness because of Hormones. He's growing up so well and beautifully. lol I am really liking Fern. She's doing really well for a newbie. She's really cute too. They're both really pulling their characters of really well. I like Tor's version of Sila a lot. He's sooooo your typical pra'ake that you see in Cdramas, like one of you said. lol I can't wait for the OST MV to come out. Like some of y'all said, the OST is quite different and hard to get used to at first but it does grow as time goes by.
Oh, as for Kwan. If you look at the credits, she does get evil. There's a scene where you see her throw/push Mingta to the ground in an office room or something. It's a pity since they're making her look so nice and giving both sisters a "good" relationship.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Can't blame Sila for sneaking in a kiss when the opportunity arises. He's just making up for lost times. Well, I am ready for all the kisses. I won't complain one bit lol.

alissaax

I haven't had a chance to watch the lakorn with all my attention, so I'm planning to watching episodes 1-4 with eng subs this weekend for a better understanding of what's going on. I really, really like this version so far. Tor is so freakin swoonworthy. I am used to his skinniness because of Hormones. He's growing up so well and beautifully. lol I am really liking Fern. She's doing really well for a newbie. She's really cute too. They're both really pulling their characters of really well. I like Tor's version of Sila a lot. He's sooooo your typical pra'ake that you see in Cdramas, like one of you said. lol I can't wait for the OST MV to come out. Like some of y'all said, the OST is quite different and hard to get used to at first but it does grow as time goes by.
Oh, as for Kwan. If you look at the credits, she does get evil. There's a scene where you see her throw/push Mingta to the ground in an office room or something. It's a pity since they're making her look so nice and giving both sisters a "good" relationship.
Cause she wants sila he's meant to be hers and min is chasing and stealing him.:risas3: