❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I have half an episode left. I like Ferny!! She's so cute haha. Noon is a plus.. she's looking fierce. I feel like Tor fits the role but his voice is so kinda high pitched. But not enough to bother me that much... I gotta get used to it. I think him and Ferny are cute hahah

mayag

sarNie Adult
Who is subbing this @SuzieJ?

From the few clips that I've watched so far, the cinematography looks really good! I'm loving the background music too.
I agree about Tor's high-pitched voice. He's a good actor though. Ferny is doing really well.
I don't know if I should watch this with or without subs! UGHHH

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I like Tor in this role. He's a little intense already that last scene with the nang aek he had tears in his eyes ahahhahaha it was a little extra. But he and the lead have good chemistry so far. The do wayyyyyyy to many flashbacks. How many times do they need to show the scene of his childhood, the part where he gets his scar? The episode is only an hour and it's only two eps a week, they need to move it along.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Who is subbing this @SuzieJ?

From the few clips that I've watched so far, the cinematography looks really good! I'm loving the background music too.
I agree about Tor's high-pitched voice. He's a good actor though. Ferny is doing really well.
I don't know if I should watch this with or without subs! UGHHH
It’s being subbed by Muse.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Just watched the first episode and omg I loved it! Tor and Ferny are perfect as the leads. Their chemistry is already on point :love: Tor is really convincing in his role. He actually looks really scary when he’s mad. Definitely emotes well through the eyes. I thought the amount of flashbacks was okay. It didn’t bother me much. Fernys mom is already pissing me off! Hate moms like that :mad: and omg Ferny is soooo cute and small! She reminds me of Namtarn in videos. Her acting is pretty good for a newbie.

Can’t wait for the second episode!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I don't like the ost as much as the original though. :( Maybe I'll play the original over the new one lol. Yeah, Ferny's so freaking cute. D; <3 I can't wait to see more of them!

edit: just played the original song over the new one for the opening credits and I love it even more. might do it every time now, lol.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Wow! Loved episode 1! Can't wait for more! And na'ek is gorgeous! I've never seen her before...she's a newbie? If not please recommend me some of her lakorns lol.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
@koojin Yes, she's a newbie. Fern has a few lakorns, some as supporting and a couple where she played lead. There's Taan Tawan Janward and she was also in Naet Nakin.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s episode got a rating of 1.5. Not sure if that’s good for this channel because I’m not aware what their lakorns usually get.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Damn she looks really pretty. He really handsome too. They look so good next togethetrrr.:love::icon12:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yeah! 1.5 is good. I say if it goes up to a 3, it's considered a hit for OneHD hahah.. they like those numbers. I think highest was 6.4 for Mia! Pitsawat came in second with a 5.4.

Wowwww, Tor's so intense. His emotions are everywhere and I feel his pain. People may see crying as weak but I see it as a strength. Like being so vengeful and hurt that you can't hold it in. I feel it from Tor. His interaction with Ferny, he was about to tear up. His eyes were so red. In today's episode when talking to Noon, he had a tear stream down but during the whole time his eyes were so watery. I feel the angst and hurt. I think Tor is portraying his character very well!

Ann Sirium is so good at being a biiitch haha. I love her. I've probably watched most of her new lakorns this past year lol. Noon too! I'm glad they are in here together. Honestly if the leads sucked I'd still watch it for them haha. Dang they changed it up. Ann as the mom is more evil this version. She ran over Tor's mom. The last version, she just got sick and died. I watched it on YouTube haha I haven't seen the old version cause I wasn't fond of Bie.

PROPS to the dialagoue!!! Hahah when Noon said is to Ann's son: "Is your name Sawit, or is it Sawlaleow"
!!! Kudos hahah dying.

Btw this is random but Tor looks like YouTuber Ryan Higa hahah

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yeah! 1.5 is good. I say if it goes up to a 3, it's considered a hit for OneHD hahah.. they like those numbers. I think highest was 6.4 for Mia! Pitsawat came in second with a 5.4.

Wowwww, Tor's so intense. His emotions are everywhere and I feel his pain. People may see crying as weak but I see it as a strength. Like being so vengeful and hurt that you can't hold it in. I feel it from Tor. His interaction with Ferny, he was about to tear up. His eyes were so red. In today's episode when talking to Noon, he had a tear stream down but during the whole time his eyes were so watery. I feel the angst and hurt. I think Tor is portraying his character very well!

Ann Sirium is so good at being a biiitch haha. I love her. I've probably watched most of her new lakorns this past year lol. Noon too! I'm glad they are in here together. Honestly if the leads sucked I'd still watch it for them haha. Dang they changed it up. Ann as the mom is more evil this version. She ran over Tor's mom. The last version, she just got sick and died. I watched it on YouTube haha I haven't seen the old version cause I wasn't fond of Bie.

PROPS to the dialagoue!!! Hahah when Noon said is to Ann's son: "Is your name Sawit, or is it Sawlaleow"
!!! Kudos hahah dying.

Btw this is random but Tor looks like YouTuber Ryan Higa hahah
The ratings is on the average side but the time slot for it is late it starts at 9:20p so it'll be hard for it to get high ratings anyway unless this becomes a major hit like Mia and steals viewers from other channels after their second half coz that's when the official ratings are recorded. Taley Rissaya airs right before it and it has higher ratings so it means that a lot of people aren't staying to watch HJS but they're either going to bed or they're catching other shows.

The catch phrase this year could be "pom keu Sila" ahahhahahhaah

Mannie

sarNie Adult
The ratings is on the average side but the time slot for it is late it starts at 9:20p so it'll be hard for it to get high ratings anyway unless this becomes a major hit like Mia and steals viewers from other channels after their second half coz that's when the official ratings are recorded. Taley Rissaya airs right before it and it has higher ratings so it means that a lot of people aren't staying to watch HJS but they're either going to bed or they're catching other shows.

The catch phrase this year could be "pom keu Sila" ahahhahahhaah
Yessss thanks Mel for coming in clutch hahah. I'ma say that to my parents from now on hahahah "Pom keu Sila" LOOL

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yessss thanks Mel for coming in clutch hahah. I'ma say that to my parents from now on hahahah "Pom keu Sila" LOOL
That's how you should answer your phone calls until the series ends lol

Tor is good as bad boy Sila, when he was waving around the gun like, if you wanna come to my club respect the rules lol