❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Are you guys still having the problem? Try using a different device because I had the same problem on my phone, but it worked on my laptop.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Are you guys still having the problem? Try using a different device because I had the same problem on my phone, but it worked on my laptop.
It seems fine now and i checked other threads.

It is working now...boy I was about to have a meltdown lol
Hopefully it doesnt happen again for a whileeeee. We need to have a group chat for hua jai sila somewhere else.. in case the site fails on us again

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
My account with MUSE was deleted just recently. I have no idea why, so I can't even watch the latest subbed episodes. :( NVM

Last edited:

alissaax

Gosh, the pool scene my heart goes out to Mintha. I have no idea how she can fight him off in the water. But those slaps weren't pretty and also painful cause he was rubbing his cheek afterwards.

When she got out all wet standing there she seemed so small. And when she walked inside the house I was happy because she's leaving a trail of water behind lol. Because Sila deserves all that mess, then I kind of sober up when I realize he wasn't the one cleaning anything up lol.

I am starting to dislike Kwan. That was unnecessary for her to give Mintha the old shoes for calling her mom a mistress, WTF rude much. Not to add, she has the nerve to ask Mintha to wash her car. I would have thrown them shoes at her conceited face. And the look on Sila's face as he watched them...priceless. I have a feeling Sila might go crazy with his revenge on Kwan knowing now how evil she is and for hurting Mintha. He's starting his chasing hahaha showing up unannounced lurking in the dark. But I feel bad for Mintha all the good she's trying to do to help her ungrateful sister.
Must have been a real slap!

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
How much her acc has increased the past month
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvOHn0WgbNx/
Oh nice! Maybe it took a while for IG to update because I swear I started following her at 27k. Her # keeps on going! Proud of her.

I just finished watching episode 6 and man, that pool scene was pretty darn good. But I felt the editing or something was a bit choppy.

How many days does this air? Do I have to wait one more week? Lol

alissaax

Oh nice! Maybe it took a while for IG to update because I swear I started following her at 27k. Her # keeps on going! Proud of her.

I just finished watching episode 6 and man, that pool scene was pretty darn good. But I felt the editing or something was a bit choppy.

How many days does this air? Do I have to wait one more week? Lol
Mondays tuesday nightsss

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
475A0D10-9850-4804-AAF8-8643144AB611.jpeg 62C3060C-5D27-4C88-845A-58802176E400.jpeg In this scenario, we see tor acting almighty and smug in the beginning showing very little emotion but After she left, he felt like a real jerk for doing all those things to he’s childhood friend. i really like tor’s change emotion , you can see the pain in his eyes. great acting!