❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope we get some more back hugs cause the height difference would make it too cute. I want to see the part where Mintha starts to deny him...when she finally say screw you, you're not P'Tor. Then we get to see Sila finally wanting to be her P'Tor lol. I like that as much as Mintha wants Sila to be the guy from the past but everyone has a limit. So her P'Tor better starts doing the chasing cause she doesn't want you no more :risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
You should get some rest and save up energy for more tor and min in the next episode haha
Lol i need to prepare stuff for my interview. Sydney weather has been wet for days and I need to sort out some clothes. And trying to keep my myself all happy and excited before i got all emotional stressed and sad again.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Haha cool you’re in Sydney, I live in Melbourne n the weather is a bit weird hot then cold.
Lol i need to prepare stuff for my interview. Sydney weather has been wet for days and I need to sort out some clothes. And trying to keep my myself all happy and excited before i got all emotional stressed and sad again.

alissaax

Haha cool you’re in Sydney, I live in Melbourne n the weather is a bit weird hot then cold.
Yeah i live out in the south west area though. Nervous cause i have neever been to the Alexandria and waterloo area where a lot of fashion brands are located.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@alissaax most of the time you see the n'eks try to push him off by the chest area but Mintha went lower. I wonder how many episodes this is going to be since the episodes are so short. And Sila literally just started his revenge. I don't want it too long but I don't want it to where they would rushed it either.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg just watched ep 5 and I’m like :aaaaa: Finally their first kiss!! The whole scene between them was really well done. She forced backhug going to the forced sitting on his lap session going to the slap and kiss :risas3: Omg Ferny slapped him kind of hard! I was like ouchh :eek: and the expression on Tors face was the same as mines :risas3: But man oh man was that kiss good! Shoutout to the director for getting such a good and upclose shot of their lips during the kiss :cheer: I’m still pissed off that they only got a little screentime together again but that kiss made up for it :p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If they are going to give us Mintha and Sila 10 minutes each episode they better make us happy where he's hugging or kissing her. I will take whatever they offer...against the wall, the car, in the pool, on his lap or on the sofa. A good kiss or a good hug will give us enough life to wait for the next episode. I have faith in Sila where he'll find his favorite spot :p

alissaax

you’ll get used to it soon.
Lol i dont go out much. I havent even been to the city for so long too. Also I have never been to bondi nor blue mountains hahaha.

@alissaax most of the time you see the n'eks try to push him off by the chest area but Mintha went lower. I wonder how many episodes this is going to be since the episodes are so short. And Sila literally just started his revenge. I don't want it too long but I don't want it to where they would rushed it either.
So true. Its probably be around 20 or something eps.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
We’ll take the crumbs as long a their worth it HAHA
If they are going to give us Mintha and Sila 10 minutes each episode they better make us happy where he's hugging or kissing her. I will take whatever they offer...against the wall, the car, in the pool, on his lap or on the sofa. A good kiss or a good hug will give us enough life to wait for the next episode. I have faith in Sila where he'll find his favorite spot :p

alissaax

In bed. :encama: