❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I mentioned earlier that he isn’t my cup of tea but his character makes him 10x hotter. But what also makes him hotter is the fact that he’s always in a suit. Suits are so sexy to me. Lol. Idk y. :risas3:

I’ve already watched up to ep 6 subbed then watched the rest raw. I just couldn’t wait. I’m not Thai but I watch so much Thai movies that I kinda know what is being said. Hehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I mentioned earlier that he isn’t my cup of tea but his character makes him 10x hotter. But what also makes him hotter is the fact that he’s always in a suit. Suits are so sexy to me. Lol. Idk y. :risas3:

I’ve already watched up to ep 6 subbed then watched the rest raw. I just couldn’t wait. I’m not Thai but I watch so much Thai movies that I kinda know what is being said. Hehe.
Suits make him older, which matches his attitude and therefore he's sexy. Suits and uniform is my weakness. Men may not be really attractive but if they are in one of those, I just stare lol

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Suits make him older, which matches his attitude and therefore he's sexy. Suits and uniform is my weakness. Men may not be really attractive but if they are in one of those, I just stare lol
Yeeessss, I am the same way. :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Suits are so attractive lool something about them just make men look yummy. Also when guys are in some type of uniform, like a cop uniform or a military uniform. They look hot af :love:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Suits are so attractive lool something about them just make men look yummy. Also when guys are in some type of uniform, like a cop uniform or a military uniform. They look hot af :love:
I was at the temple for New Year and they usually have cops working there...and a few of them I was just staring away hahaha. Especially SWAT...my goodness those guys :love::clap:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Can anyone share the link to watch it raw? I was only able to find the one on YouTube where it was the smaller screen. Usually it’s up on lakorn asia or watchlakorn, but it’s not up at the moment.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeeessss, I am the same way. :risas3:
I have known some where they are so-so or just straight up casual guys. Then I see them at a wedding or some event and they dressed in their suits. I was like, what the heck. Where did he come from?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaahaha someone should really make a longer clip start to finish when khun si says min :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hahhaha...he's always I am not your P'Tor. And when Minta was fine with that and literally says, screw you. He makes a turnabout and now it's, Min.. Min...Min lol. The more she tells him to stop calling her that, the more he thinks it's cute to provoke her:risas3:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Can anyone share the link to watch it raw? I was only able to find the one on YouTube where it was the smaller screen. Usually it’s up on lakorn asia or watchlakorn, but it’s not up at the moment.
It's all on youtube ep 1 to ep 12... 13 hasnt aired. Its airs tonight. 16th April. Rerun was happening 12th to 15th April because of songkran break.

alissaax

Hahhaha...he's always I am not your P'Tor. And when Minta was fine with that and literally says, screw you. He makes a turnabout and now it's, Min.. Min...Min lol. The more she tells him to stop calling her that, the more he thinks it's cute to provoke her:risas3:
Desperate to have her now.

alissaax

It should be...unless they want to spend half the episode with Kwan trying to get some lol
They bettter not i swear they were teeasing sbout this scene for daysssssss. Cant make me wait til next week.

alissaax

Thatssss why i kept sayyying hesss like little kid in realll life and so damn mature onscreeen as khun si

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I was at the temple for New Year and they usually have cops working there...and a few of them I was just staring away hahaha. Especially SWAT...my goodness those guys :love::clap:
i would be doing the same :risas3: Sometimes its too hard not to ogle them haha