❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I pick Sila, a mature charming man. I prefer to see Tor as my younger brother coz he's a cutie in real life
Hahahahaha Si is just a badass handsome lose soul yearning for love and out for blood. Tor is really a adorable young kid thats way too cute sometimes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Badass Si doesnt know what do with her anymore. She's breaking through into his heart even if he doesn't want to admit he really does care and love her deep inside.
Remember when we used to say, that we can't imagine Sila be running around town just to see Mintha. He's got it worst than that. He's everywhere lol his number one job is to know where she is so he can pop up like a true stalker that he doesn't realize he become:risas3:

alissaax

Remember when we used to say, that we can't imagine Sila be running around town just to see Mintha. He's got it worst than that. He's everywhere lol his number one job is to know where she is so he can pop up like a true stalker that he doesn't realize he become:risas3:
When he gets jealous omg its going to be crazy.

alissaax

My heart is too weak for the height difference. I have the softest spot for such a thing.
I love the scene he had her trap against the wall he leaned ddown closer to her and his lips brushed against her forehead.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love the scene he had her trap against her wall he leaned ddown closer to her and his lips brushed against her forehead.
Sigh...by the time this lakorn ends the struggle will be real as to what's going to be my favorite scene of them. Right now, I like the head kiss. Something about it is so tender, sweet and romantic. Especially when Sila did it because he simply cared and love Mintha that seeing her in that position breaks his heart. I mean, the man cried for her :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh, the part when Sila showed up at night trying to talk to Mintha when he knows damn well she has no interest lol. She just threw away the harmonica, the only thing that reminded her of you and you going to try and make small talks hahaha anyway, I love the way she walked by him. It wasn't a normal walk though she brushed by his arm hard. She meant business. And Sila blessed his bipolar heart. He said, he did all that for her to hate him the next day he sought her out trying to start up small conversations :facepalm::risas3:

alissaax

Sigh...by the time this lakorn ends the struggle will be real as to what's going to be my favorite scene of them. Right now, I like the head kiss. Something about it is so tender, sweet and romantic. Especially when Sila did it because he simply cared and love Mintha that seeing her in that position breaks his heart. I mean, the man cried for her :)
Those kisses he gives her, the way he looks and stares. Whenever they cry....

alissaax

Oh, the part when Sila showed up at night trying to talk to Mintha when he knows damn well she has no interest lol. She just threw away the harmonica, the only thing that reminded her of you and you going to try and make small talks hahaha anyway, I love the way she walked by him. It wasn't a normal walk though she brushed by his arm hard. She meant business. And Sila blessed his bipolar heart. He said, he did all that for her to hate him the next day he sought her out trying to start up small conversations :facepalm::risas3:
The scene she threw it and walks off but his arm reach out to hold her and she just brushes pass him then they both turn to look at one another walk away

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am ready for the green eye monster. Sila this version will lose his mind if another guy shows interest in Mintha. I don't see the threat with Sawit but somehow Sila does. Mintha co-worker might be young looking but Mintha looks cute with him and they get along great.

alissaax

I am ready for the green eye monster. Sila this version will lose his mind if another guy shows interest in Mintha. I don't see the threat with Sawit but somehow Sila does. Mintha co-worker might be young looking but Mintha looks cute with him and they get along great.
Hahahahaha he's already started.