❤️[ONE31] Heeb Lhorn Sorn Winyarn : Bright Nonpat/Maprang Alissa

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I think back then most her dramas were n'ek but i only watch this one though...

Hi!!! I didnt watch the old version of Sila but i watch the new one cos of Tor and i like N'ek :love::love:

To be honest i usually prefer the old ver over the new ones hahaha

The old ver was the only one drama that he was P'ek though at first i was disappointed with him but he grew on me....he was ok as P'ek kkkk

Yes She did killed all of them and N'ek mum was the last one..........
Haha I didn’t watch the old version of Hua Jai Sila too! But I watched this version hahaha I really like the nang aek she’s cute!

I like the nang aek in here too. She has cute personality lol

Lol Diew was also Pims drunk hubby in Sai Ruk Sawaat. It’s just crazy to me he was p’ek in old version of this hahaah

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I liked fang as nk

This 1 was creepy that I couldn't watch because I was a scaredy cat lol

Fang lakorn w/charkit was good as well

Nowadays...if you reach 26 yrs told... you play the parent role to a grown adult

Charbelle said to a ig question about her having a lakorn ..doke soke fan...she's too old and it will be a mom role (she was 26 then)

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Man. Very little pranang scenes...but still good. And when pranang does meet, I like how he looks at sai mai with such flirty eyes. Like he's a cop, you'd expect him to have a poker face...lol they have real good chemistry. Man. Kinda wish they were paired in a different genre lakorn so it wouldn't be a waste. Not that this lakorn isn't good...but it's just not focused on the leads.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Man. Very little pranang scenes...but still good. And when pranang does meet, I like how he looks at sai mai with such flirty eyes. Like he's a cop, you'd expect him to have a poker face...lol they have real good chemistry. Man. Kinda wish they were paired in a different genre lakorn so it wouldn't be a waste. Not that this lakorn isn't good...but it's just not focused on the leads.
Same. I liked them as the second leads in NK, so I was hoping we'd just more of them in this one :(

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Finally I have time to watch this new ver properly. Euang is too pretty to be a ghost hahaha omg she is so beautiful...:love::love::icon12: but overall this ver can't compare with the old one....both acting and directing sorry this is my opinion though ....and they even changed and cut some important scenes...in the old ver even it was creepy but some scence also funny....and this ver I really feel it is lack sth....and cos I miss the old ver I also rewatched it last night :p:p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I haven't seen the older version. I just started watching this because Horror was missing from my life. I turned out to like this, although I do agree that there's too little scenes between pranang. I mean it's already episode 11 and they still haven't fallen in love? Will they? I don't know if they were meant to because I haven't seen the older version. Honestly this isn't even that scary, I watch it alone in my bedroom at midnight and I don't even get scared. But I guess it's because I love getting scared?

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm such a scary cat. Just hearing the haunting music it gets me goosebumps. When I was younger I love watching scary stuffs Freddie tales of cripts with my siblings. Now I can't even take it anymore

I haven't seen the older version. I just started watching this because Horror was missing from my life. I turned out to like this, although I do agree that there's too little scenes between pranang. I mean it's already episode 11 and they still haven't fallen in love? Will they? I don't know if they were meant to because I haven't seen the older version. Honestly this isn't even that scary, I watch it alone in my bedroom at midnight and I don't even get scared. But I guess it's because I love getting scared?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well looks like now the leads are not even investigating in the same town, so I guess we're really not going to get any scenes of them together for a while probably.

That being said, it looks like in the old version they did end up together.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Maprang is super pretty. She dances very well too from the little spoof we got of her being possessed. She acts good too.. I want to see her in a different lakorn now lol as a main lead with Bright. They're cute but not enough scenes.

The lakorn is kinda repetitive. Back and forth. Wish it had more to it cause the cast is great, just the storyline is a bit bland and filler-ish.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Well looks like now the leads are not even investigating in the same town, so I guess we're really not going to get any scenes of them together for a while probably.

That being said, it looks like in the old version they did end up together.
He will come to investigate in n'ek house n help her....n they also meet more often ...but the problem is... if they follow the old ver it still won't have any sweet scenes between them till the end.....yes at the end just talk and hug then end.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
He will come to investigate in n'ek house n help her....n they also meet more often ...but the problem is... if they follow the old ver it still won't have any sweet scenes between them till the end.....yes at the end just talk and hug then end.
Wow I hope we get a little more than that, but I guess I won't hold my breath