❤️[ONE31] Destiny of Us (The One Enterprise / Pordeecom): Esther Supreleela / Film Thanapat

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ This is the literal Google translation of the synopsis in One31's page.

The first love story that cannot be forgotten When the half brother disappeared Made him meet the first love that became his brother Despite the question in mind But the disappearance of my brother was more important. So he searches for it and finds many clues.

This return leads him to meet Sai (Esther Supri Lila), the close woman of his older brother. Which is his unforgettable first love Although Na Raet has many questions about the past. But the disappearance of my brother was more important. Nares then went in search of her brother until she found some clues about Narin's disappearance !!

With the new lady of the film industry - Thanaphat and Esther Supree Leela, together with Chopengnuch Intra, Ping Ping - Nicha Piyawattananon, Sawitree Samphak, Chum Bum - Priyada Kraiwichai, Apple - Laphisara Indarasut, Earth-Natthanan, Khunwat, Ton-Athiwat, Yarnwiriya Watanapanuras, Narinthorn Aree Sanan, March Phubadin, Tithatjanya Sirikul, etc.

Follow the story of intense drama Who exactly is the person behind Narin's disappearance ...

Don't miss it !! Follow the sandstorm drama that has aired recently on Channel 31

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
The next primetime lineup of One31 is now being promoted in Daradaily.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I hope someone subs this! I'm honestly so sad about what MUSE shutting down because they might've been our best shot at that.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh, I hope someone subs this! I'm honestly so sad about what MUSE shutting down because they might've been our best shot at that.
Why is muse shutting down? Is it because people are stealing their work? It’s unfortunate, they are the source for international fans.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Viu SG subbed Pordeecom’s Song of Chao Praya and Lady Bancham. Hopefully they’ll sub this one too.
Unfortunately Viu seems to be detecting VPN usage now.

I tried watching "The Folly of Human Ambition" ("Tawan Tok Din") last night over at Viu Malaysia site (since I can't open it via the app for some reason), but I keep getting blocked. =(

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
Unfortunately Viu seems to be detecting VPN usage now.

I tried watching "The Folly of Human Ambition" ("Tawan Tok Din") last night over at Viu Malaysia site (since I can't open it via the app for some reason), but I keep getting blocked. =(
Maybe it depends on the VPN you are using. I tried using x-vpn just now and it still works for me. I live in the Philippines and I can still access Viu SG’s library via VPN. I guess it will still work in Viu Malaysia too. :)

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I'm using NordVPN. Well I can access Viu SG via the app just fine. Maybe they just implemented the security feature on the website. Unfortunately, as I've said Malaysia doesn't open in the app (and it has more Thai dramas than Singapore as it's also airing some dramas from GMM25).

And I'm from the Philippines too BTW haha.

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
^ I'm using NordVPN. Well I can access Viu SG via the app just fine. Maybe they just implemented the security feature on the website. Unfortunately, as I've said Malaysia doesn't open in the app (and it has more Thai dramas than Singapore as it's also airing some dramas from GMM25).

And I'm from the Philippines too BTW haha.
Oh! I didn’t know that. But it’s too late for me to explore Viu Malaysia now.

Hm.. Hi! :thumbup:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Why is muse shutting down? Is it because people are stealing their work? It’s unfortunate, they are the source for international fans.
I mean unless I missed something in my long hiatus, their site had to be taken down because people were reposting and got them caught for fansubbing? Or something of the other, I know they made an announcement that I missed.