❤️[ONE31] Club Friday the Series 14: Love & Belief (Change2561): Various actors

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The trailer should be coming out on Friday. For now this is a more detailed summary of what to expect:

"7 Years of Love" is a story of a smart woman whose love/relationship of seven years has come to an end. So, she starts to have new relationships with many people in different times. She thought that if the relationship ends after seven years, she'll have another person to substitute! Destiny brought her to meet a handsome man and a cool woman. It made her become a person with two characteristics. How will the story end? Stay tuned for the fun, intense, and unexpected twists.

cr. znn_intl

sarNie Adult
Dude, I'm so done with this season. The Zee/Mo one was so disappointing. Since he's popular right now, I thought they wouldn't waste him in a shitty storyline, but they did. They have maybe one acceptable story per season. The rest is straight trash.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
the new story will have openings ceremony in Jan 9. “Sa pai Jean” ( Chinese daughter in law) starring Tubtim Anyarin. Iang Sittha, Kik suwajanee Can’t wait I like both Tubtim and Iang

I actually like the twisted ending of Vill and Panjun story it’s so sad feel sorry for both of them ,

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
5 more stories for this season, and there'll be a ceremony tomorrow.

1. Duang Somphong - Esther Supreeleela, Ko Vasin, Gift Sirinart, Utt Uttsada, Aomsin Nuttharat
2. Sapai Chin - Tubtim Anyarin, Kik Suwatjanee, Iang Sittha, Beam Sareeda
3. Gam Reu Prom Likit - Bank Artit, Janis Janistar, Mew Laknara
4. Sanyaan Andtaraai - Pim Pimprapa, Wawwa Nicha, Peach Pachara
5. Look Tep - Yada Narilya, M.L. Kwanthip Devakul

This is Pim's first Club Friday, but I'm already kinda tired seeing her as the airing of her projects with Change are kinda cramped in a span of a year. "Bad Beauty" premiered last May, "The Wife" and "Dong Dok Mai" last month, "Fai Luang" next month and then her Club Friday around June at the latest.

Other than that, I'm loving the mix of artists. Looks like Esther and Ko are being "tested" by Change as they're also in "Jao Sao Nai Sai Lom", although they're not gonna be the "endgame" in the latter. And Change really struck while the iron is hot with these new free agents.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Work shop start going over scripts , i like all 3 lead cast , they said very happy to work together. can’t wait to see. Iang & Tubtim look cute together, too bad it’s a short series wanna see them in a long lakorn together too. Tubtim said have 2 more lakorns with Change, look forward for updates

F3200630-2D40-4036-ACD4-1865376AE39F.jpeg

436C7399-0928-4627-BCA9-DA83FEDA2A19.jpeg

3331A8A8-8FB3-4C92-A8BC-7209059FDB9C.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like they've finished shooting the Ko-Esther installment

http://instagr.am/p/CnPW_yXvYix/
P'Oh is directing Tubtim's story. He directed a bunch of dramas for Sparkling Blue (Khun Nok Ratchanok's production company), which includes "Game Rak Ao Keun", "Nabi, My Stepdarling", "Drag I Love You", etc. This is his first project in more than a year.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
He daid
Looks like they've finished shooting the Ko-Esther installment

http://instagr.am/p/CnPW_yXvYix/
P'Oh is directing Tubtim's story. He directed a bunch of dramas for Sparkling Blue (Khun Nok Ratchanok's production company), which includes "Game Rak Ao Keun", "Nabi, My Stepdarling", "Drag I Love You", etc. This is his first project in more than a year.
P’Oh agree to directed this series because he like the 3 lead cast: he wants to work with Kik , Tubtim and Iang, also its one of the reasons that Kik and Tubtim agree to play this series because of P’Oh too he’s a talented director that they haven’t work with over 10 yrs+. From Tubtim work schedule they will start film 1/16

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Hope Tubtim’s story will air in March, didn’t see her new lakorn for almost a year since S5 ended

Last edited:

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
I like Khon Khin Faen with Mai & Bua. I find myself not ffwd anything at all. Marriage License caught my interest but I have not jumped into it yet. Will look into that later.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
71F5D262-AF03-4AB5-B203-CA82ECECBBEA.jpeg
first air :March 3 , can’t wait. faster like I thought seem like Change wanna promote Tubtim asap
0E00C546-568F-4C55-9C1E-DED84565897D.jpeg Anyarinsweet ig

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile

omg so dramatic. its actually good for the fans to see Tubtim come back and play a pitiful intense drama role.