❤️[LINE TV] Great Men Academy : James Theeradon / New Chanyapuk / Ice Intarakomalyasut

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Trailer:

Ost:

Currently airing if someone can pin it. I didn't know Line TV had their own series they produce or maybe I just haven't been paying attention. I came upon the trailer and I'm glad I did, it looks interesting. Some say this is a remake of the Japanese manga/drama Hana Kimi, but I'm not too sure. Basically, New from BNK48 is playing Love who magically transforms into a man by seemingly going into a lake. Anyway she attends an all-male academy and the rest is as you can see in the trailer. I'm not to sure on the synopsis but that's what I got from the trailer. Looks like a love triangle or more. Off topic now, but why am I just now hearing about 9x9???? I had no idea Jayler, Captain, and Tor was in this group. No wonder they were all in 'In Family We Trust' together. Well, majority of the 9x9 members are in here as well expect for Ryu and Tor. Sorry I didn't put all their names up in the title, I thought it would be too much.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Trailer:

Ost:

Currently airing if someone can pin it. I didn't know Line TV had their own series they produce or maybe I just haven't been paying attention. I came upon the trailer and I'm glad I did, it looks interesting. Some say this is a remake of the Japanese manga/drama Hana Kimi, but I'm not too sure. Basically, New from BNK48 is playing Love who magically transforms into a man by seemingly going into a lake. Anyway she attends an all-male academy and the rest is as you can see in the trailer. I'm not to sure on the synopsis but that's what I got from the trailer. Looks like a love triangle or more. Off topic now, but why am I just now hearing about 9x9???? I had no idea Jayler, Captain, and Tor was in this group. No wonder they were all in 'In Family We Trust' together. Well, majority of the 9x9 members are in here as well expect for Ryu and Tor. Sorry I didn't put all their names up in the title, I thought it would be too much.
Hana Kimi just cut her hair.

Storyline is pretty much the same except for the magical part. They sure are teasing BL

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@tweedaly yes Line Tv have their own tv series and drama. Not a lot of people know that.

Have you see "My Dream the series". That was by Line Tv too. That one was pretty good but got kind of boring halfway.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
@tweedaly yes Line Tv have their own tv series and drama. Not a lot of people know that.

Have you see "My Dream the series". That was by Line Tv too. That one was pretty good but got kind of boring halfway.
No, I haven't yet. Maybe I should check that one out first and see how Line Tv does in terms of producing lakorns.