❤️[GMMTV / Parbdee] F4 Thailand : Bright Vachirawit / Win Metawin / Dew Jirawat / Nani Hirunkit / Tu Tontawan

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
GMM25 has aired rerun of "2gether" + "Still 2gether" starting last weekend. It got a 0.3 rating for both Saturday and Sunday, the highest for their weekend drama since "The Gifted Graduation" more than 6 months ago.

Seeing that their recent BL series are struggling to get higher than 0.2 rating in an episode, maybe there's really a clamour for BrightWin on TV. I'd say GMMTV has to get BOF done sooner.

Of course there's still more episodes to go, but this series is a slow burn so this can get an even slightly higher rating.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Could this be airing as a replacement to "Irresistible" by the end of the year?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Said to be airing on November 20th, according to some posts which said that they saw it in Viu Thailand and Indonesia.

If ever, this replaces "I'm Tee, Me Too" rerun.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
The cast will be guesting on "Talk with ToeyS" this Saturday, so looks like this might be airing really soon.

http://instagr.am/p/CWpMGCwP01K/
"Our Skyy" rerun is currently airing starting November 21st. It has 5 episodes so that's ending on December 5th. We should have some promo starting next week if this indeed airs starting December 11th.

sarNie Adult
Dude, you're spamming the board with Twitter posts of the SAME event. Choose 3-4 of your favorite ones and make ONE posts with them, not separate ones.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is my first BOF adaptation and I really like it. I can see some elements of "The Gifted" mixed in here - fighting injustice, social inequality but I hope this won't be like a "woke's" version of the classic story.

sarNie Adult
I only watched the Japanese version. For this version, I feel like they dialed things up a lot. The bullying is more extreme. I don't know if those guys would have stripped or sexually assaulted Gorya, but I don't remember that happening in the Japanese version. That made me really upset with Tyme because had Ren not step in, what would have happened to Gorya? Sexual assault isn't something people can easily get over. But it seems like they wanted to get the bullying over quickly within the 1st episode, since Tyme is already into Gorya.

Kavin is a bigger player and womanizer. I think his character is more of a broken bad boy trope character like the males of 50 Shades of Grey and After that some female viewers love to romanticize. I'm not into that. No matter what happened in your life, doesn't give you the right to bully others (Tyme) or be a womanizer (Kavin). Ren is nicer and less stand-offish. In the Japansese version, I liked Tyme more than Ren, but in the Thai version, I might like Ren more than Tyme. And in the Japanese version, I absolutely adored Kavin while in this one, he comes off as very slimey. In the Japanese version, Kavin barely ever smiled because he was unhappy. While women threw themselves at him, they showed him running away from them most of the time.

I fear that if the Thai version keeps going this way, it's going to have a bad influence on their viewers in that they'll seek the broken bad boy type hoping to heal them with love like in dramas, but it rarely ever does.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wasn't the original version of BOF actually worse than what was portrayed in the adaptations? In the Taiwanese version, Jerry's character was pretty mean. I think his version was the meanest tbh. lol I haven't watch this version yet, but I'll give it a few more days/weeks until when more episodes have aired to watch it.