❤️[GMMTV]Jaoying Met Sai : Baifern Pimchanok/Dan Worrawech/March Chutavuth

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I am praying/hoping/wishing that Baifern will pick up more movie projects. She seems to do well in Movie. I want to see her in action genre.
Well I hope she gets to do another project in the Philippines. Too bad, her film with Mario (alongside Filipino actress Erich Gonzales) "Suddenly It's Magic" didn't do really well in our box office, but she's a familiar face here with her endorsements.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Make this happen, GMM25 or One31. Haha!

For someone requesting an action genre project for Baifern, maybe something like Bee's "Kularb Satan" would work for her.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ So far it has an average of 0.5 rating but..

1. It's airing in GMM25 channel (GMMTV is the production company, whose head is also the current head of GMM25) which is not in the Top 10 networks in Thailand in terms of ratings so I'd say this is doing great relative to the channel's performance. So far it's highest rating dramas to-date have an average rating of 0.7 or 0.8. (Baifern's drama back in 2017 entitled "Lhong Fai" is one of their highest-rated dramas to-date.)

2. Also it's airing at a late night slot 2125H Saturday/Sunday, but it has a higher rating compared to the show airing before it ("Club Friday" on Saturday nights, and "Endless Love" on Sunday nights. EL is also produced by GMMTV.)

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ep 12 was heart wrenching. A mother and daughter relationship yet to be born. I love baifern's acting! When Kot is funny she's funny. But when she's sad dam that girl can make you cry. I can't wait for the last couple of episodes...sadly

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Also remember that Kot grew up as an orphan, that's why she can empathise with Moji in the event that both her mom and dad abandon her.

I dunno if anyone has read the novel, but why do I have a feeling that Kot is actually rich and she'll be the one to save Ki's company later on but will end up with neither brothers? Arm's character is yet to appear here, but I have a sense that he's a key to Kot's true identity (if my "theory" is right of course haha).
I haven't seen the latest episode in full, just that clip uploaded in IG. But hey.. haha!

sksen19

sarNie Egg
This ended already today, right? I didn't get a chance to view this show since last week's episodes due to life activities.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Awww....just finish this and I love Biefern & Dan!

The beach scene...

March is also adorable....

Good ost...

The product placements cracks me up..

An easy ...cute watch...

The bts is so cute and lol

I ship Biefern and dan

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so sad it ended. I feel like the ending was rushed and could've been better. She never got to mend her relationship with her mom and it seemed like she was just using her mom as a sitter cause she keeps forgetting her daughter was with her mom with all their dramas. HAHA Also, they never resolved who was going to help Ki's business after Aff's dad's withdrawal. I am glad they ended up together but I guess I was expecting an epic ending.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm so sad it ended. I feel like the ending was rushed and could've been better. She never got to mend her relationship with her mom and it seemed like she was just using her mom as a sitter cause she keeps forgetting her daughter was with her mom with all their dramas. HAHA Also, they never resolved who was going to help Ki's business after Aff's dad's withdrawal. I am glad they ended up together but I guess I was expecting an epic ending.

It was rushed....she didn't really forget the daughter with her mom that often. Her relationship with her mom was healing...I like that they didn't just have it fixed. They didn't fully state it...but JI threaten Aff with a clip that will expose her BS if they pull out of their company.....they didn't elaborate more...

I wish there was a few more eps. I love biefern and Dan together.