❤️[GMM25/Viu Thailand] The Player (GMMTV / Trasher Bangkok): Joss Way-ar / Jane Ramida / Namtan Tipnaree / Foei Patara / Tay Tawan

CPY

GotomySin
The poster is almost the same as 3 years ago Singapore drama LOL

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ What drama is that?

I'm also seeing posts pointing out how similar the poster of "Irresistable" to that of K-drama "VIP".

To be fair, these are just promo posters for the purposes of the launch. The final posters will be released when the series are about the air.

CPY

GotomySin
^ What drama is that?

I'm also seeing posts pointing out how similar the poster of "Irresistable" to that of K-drama "VIP".

To be fair, these are just promo posters for the purposes of the launch. The final posters will be released when the series are about the air.
Doppelganger

War of Flowers imitating Ban Lang Mek The Musical (latest one)

sarNie Adult
The War of Flowers

You know how I'm not into those sleeping around dramas :mad:

Oh yea, that poster does look Kdrama-esque. Don't see what the big deal is though. So they're drawing inspiration from the posters. There's a segment of Thai viewers who want to keep things "Thai" but why lose viewers to Korea, when Thailand can make their own Korean-esque shows. Same goes for KPop. A lot of Thais follow KPop but once a Thai artist does KPop, they barely get any support.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel doing BL when your str8 is great lol...esp...if you can be very believable

Joss and Namtarn is in 3 series together so far. They need to pair up! They look soo good!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
It's not too late but Viktor is very out with his girlfriend so doing a BL may not even help them.
I actually thought they would push it further in "The Gifted Graduation" (seeing their sorta bromance in "The Gifted"), but I don't like how Mek's character was written there. Plus Nanon-Chimon kinda stole the bromance spotlight there haha.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Just speculations but I think Namtam's character was killed and one of the BL couple is the culprit, and Joss will be the first suspect since he seems to be her partner in trying to yet not trying to bring Jane down lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Just speculations but I think Namtam's character was killed and one of the BL couple is the culprit, and Joss will be the first suspect since he seems to be her partner in trying to yet not trying to bring Jane down lol.
I vaguely rem. The teaser and I think someone else was killed and all of them are suspects....