❤️[GMM25] Turn Left Turn Right (GMMTV): Singto Prachaya / Pat Chayanit / Beam Kawee / Pang Ornjira / Nanon Korapat / Puimek Napasorn

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is directed by Dan Worrawech (who's also taking the helm for 2 other GMMTV series - the currently-airing "Love beyond Frontier" and "BLACKLIST"). This is an adaptation of the 2003 Hong Kong film with the same title, and is expected to air early next year.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yeah, he's been actually directing series for GMMTV for quite a while now. He's previously directed the TV remake of "Fabulous 30", and this year alone he's got 3 projects for them - TLTR, "BLACKLIST", and the currently-airing "Love beyond Frontier" (which is a remake of the Golf-Mike drama from 10 years ago). That's on top of him acting in 2 series this year - "The Sand Princess" (with GMMTV) and "Sapai TKO".

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
^ Yeah, he's been actually directing series for GMMTV for quite a while now. He's previously directed the TV remake of "Fabulous 30", and this year alone he's got 3 projects for them - TLTR, "BLACKLIST", and the currently-airing "Love beyond Frontier" (which is a remake of the Golf-Mike drama from 10 years ago). That's on top of him acting in 2 series this year - "The Sand Princess" (with GMMTV) and "Sapai TKO".
Oh yeah, I remember seeing his name as director for Fabulous 30. He’s a busy guy.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yup. All his TV roles so far are BL - "SOTUS" and "SOTUS S", "U-Prince: Single Lawyer", and He's Coming to Me".

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ HCTM is a LINE TV-exclusive, but it's currently airing in GMM25.

He's just a support in the U Prince series of August and Apple, but he somehow stole the show there hehe.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oooh so this is airing on February 2nd. I thought this will replace "One Night Steal", but apparently this will air on the next timeslot. I wonder what will replace ONS when it's done - Will TLTR be moved to that timeslot or will GMM25 reclaim that in the meantime?

http://instagr.am/p/B7axeZJAWvs/