❤️[GMM25] Friend Zone 2 Dangerous Area (GMMTV): Singto Prachaya / Lee Thanat / Pearwah Nichaphat / Namtan Tipnaree / Joss Way-ar / Arm Weerayut

sarNie Adult
Who watched Season 1? Is everyone meant to stay with their original person from Season 1?

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I watched first half of Season 1. After that Earth-Stud confrontation, I haven't continued yet. One thing that majorly sucked in Season 1 (based on what I read) is that the characters know that their respective relationships suck yet they decided to stay on those.

For sure there's already a couple not ending up together in Season 2 - Amm (Aye) and Cable (Ter). Ter isn't in the cast of Season 2, and Aye seems like she'll start a GL pairing with Apple.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
^ I watched first half of Season 1. After that Earth-Stud confrontation, I haven't continued yet. One thing that majorly sucked in Season 1 (based on what I read) is that the characters know that their respective relationships suck yet they decided to stay on those.

For sure there's already a couple not ending up together in Season 2 - Amm (Aye) and Cable (Ter). Ter isn't in the cast of Season 2, and Aye seems like she'll start a GL pairing with Apple.

I'll skim it for Namtarn. But this lakorn is trash. Everyone suck. Except for namtarn/singto.

Amm (pearwa) is soo judgemental. I hated her when she judge namtarn for her job. Singto is too kind and get screwed over.

Season 2 is even more dramatic and trashier

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Same, I'm here for Namtan and Singto (plus curious to see how Pluem will pull off his first adult role and Arm playing a gay role). Though basing on the trailer, their trashy side appears on the prequel scenes.

Earth appears to have led Stud (Plustor) on, while Namtam seems to be an easy girl. Nonetheless, I feel more sympathy towards their characters compared to the rest of the Season 1 cast.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Namtarn past she dated singto...that probably has a psychological effect on her....looks like girl on want love in the wrong type if guys..

Singto who is confused...is also looking for love and acceptance

That is why namtarn and singto is thr best pairing...like will and grace.....they understand each other...support each other...not judge ....also yearning for love and acceptance

I find the other's ...selfish and trash

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm liking the approach so far, but I guess I'll probably stop watching this again at some point 55555. They started at present time with a mystery to be solved, then flashback to 3 months prior then back and forth.

I like Bew (Preen's character) so far. This show has so many messed up characters and a troublemaker might be what it takes to sort these people out.

And AJ, when did you get so grown up? Why can't the main BL couples of GMMTV do what you just did? 55555

sarNie Adult
I couldn't get pass episode 1 of Season 1. I'm not really going to be watching this other than skimming for the GL scenes which I have low expectations for.

I like Namtarn, Pearwah, Plustor, etc, but I'm not going to watch a drama just because of the cast. I *only* watch it for the cast, when I feel like they usually get good roles like Tor, Two,. I think I've watched every Two drama, even the Club Friday one where he played gay lol. It was actually a good story though I feel.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree. an actor I like will get me to try it...but a good story will get me to continue. Or not