❤️[GMM25] Friend Zone 2 Dangerous Area (GMMTV): Singto Prachaya / Lee Thanat / Pearwah Nichaphat / Namtan Tipnaree / Joss Way-ar / Arm Weerayut

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
One of the series announced as part of GMMTV's 2020 lineup. This is the sequel to "Friend Zone", with basically the same cast except for Ter. New additions are Pluem Purim, Arm Weerayut and Joss Way-ar (now part of the main cast).

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is actually a prequel/sequel. When Pearwah first met Joss (her ex-boyfriend before she met Lee) . And oooh, could it be that Arm was Nat's boyfriend before he and Singto got together?

If anything, I'm excited for Arm. This is his biggest role to-date.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
And Pluem is also here. I keep on forgetting that he's already like 21 or 22. I kinda bundle him up with Nanon and Chimon who are younger. Pearwah got the boys in the yard - Lee, Joss, Pluem and I think even Best (Namtan's boyfriend).

Speaking of, unpopular opinion as it may be, I hope Namtan ends up with Singto. They look good together in the first season and I think they bring out the best in each other.

And I just realised Namtan will be in 3 projects next year and all are lead roles, though 2 are both ensemble casting and 2nd seasons.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The teaser was messy (as in all the relationships) lol.

I've always wanted Arm in a big role, his own BL or something. (ArmGun ghost shipper here or ArmLee :risas3: ) He's like so involved behind the scene with practically everyone's project. I love how Gmm really is a true family. They not only train their artists to be good actors/actresses but also support them in bts stuff.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I find almost all of them annoying....same old issues...repeating itself. No character development and them just being assholes to each other

I like namtan & the friend (gay).

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if there will be a GL arc here too. I can see Apple doing a lesbian role here, and so does the other girl in the photo. (She's in "Slam Dance" with Baifern and March, and I remember her as Maprang's best friend in the drama where Cheribelle is a ghost.)

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I think GMM25 will do a marathon of the first season sometime soon (just like what they did with "The Gifted"), in preparation for the airing of this one on the said channel.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think it probably do well...

It has the background of each character that wasn't presented in part 1....so prob. Be interesting...

I hope the continuation of the present time display growth and development but I don’t see that in the trailer....

It just present itself as TRASHY AND OH SOO dramatic.