❤️[GMM25] Dark Blue Kiss (GMMTV): New Thitipoom / Tay Tawan / Podd Suphakorn / Fluke Gawin

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sun is Kao's boss in the cafe. Mork is a friend of Rain (Sun's brother who's also Kao's friend and Pete's sorta nemesis). Sun discourages Rain from being friends with Mork coz he thinks the latter is a bad influence to his brother, as they often tend to end up in fights (one of which is when Pete got beaten up and Kao accidentally kissed him).

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Sun is Kao's boss in the cafe. Mork is a friend of Rain (Sun's brother who's also Kao's friend and Pete's sorta nemesis). Sun discourages Rain from being friends with Mork coz he thinks the latter is a bad influence to his brother, as they often tend to end up in fights (one of which is when Pete got beaten up and Kao accidentally kissed him).
Thank you!!!! :love: What was Mork's bad behavior background story again. Dang it's been awhile.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ At this point, there's no background story as to why Mork is like that. Perhaps it'll be covered in "Dark Blue Kiss".

All I remember is that Pete and Rain had a love triangle with a girl back in high school, that's why Kao and Mork got dragged.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
^ At this point, there's no background story as to why Mork is like that. Perhaps it'll be covered in "Dark Blue Kiss".

All I remember is that Pete and Rain had a love triangle with a girl back in high school, that's why Kao and Mork got dragged.
Ohhhhhhhhh. Okay that makes sense to why I don't remember much about them.
Plus, I was a bit too focus on trying to have a love and hate relationship with TayNew. :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
In the book, Kao, Pete, and Ren (Sun's brother) went to the same high school. Kao and Ren are friends. Pete's gf cheated on him with Ren so Pete being the gangster bad boy he was went to beat up Ren with his friends. Kao went in to try to break up the fight so Kao and Pete dislike each other since then. Fast forward to college. Ren met Mork because they're both engineering students and due to SOTUS rules, you become like brothers. You have each other's back through thick and thin. Sun (Ren's brother) didn't like Mork cus they're always out finding trouble. One of the trouble was revenge on Pete. Kao and Sun are friends (through Ren), actually Sun has a crush on Kao. Anyways, whenever Ren brings Mork home, Sun always has a problem with it and they would always argue.

At the end of "Blue Kiss", Sun and Mork was already dating so Dark Blue Kiss is actually going to be about them. I haven't read it yet cus i didnt want to get spoiled lol.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhhh it's on, it's on!!!!!!

That opening scene though!!
Exactly. I was waiting for all the Petekao cute and coupley scenes....and they gave us a fight and angst over that little shithead in the opening scene. I knew both couples will be going through a lot of uncontrollable and overwhelming emotions after reading the book....but watching PeteKao conflicts will be more painful. I understood Kao's hesitation in coming out to his mom but the whole Pete, Kao, Non thing drove me crazy. I'm more excited for P'Sun and Mork.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Exactly. I was waiting for all the Petekao cute and coupley scenes....and they gave us a fight and angst over that little shithead in the opening scene. I knew both couples will be going through a lot of uncontrollable and overwhelming emotions after reading the book....but watching PeteKao conflicts will be more painful. I understood Kao's hesitation in coming out to his mom but the whole Pete, Kao, Non thing drove me crazy. I'm more excited for P'Sun and Mork.
Lol the guy playing Non is adorable though.

I want to buy the novel but i don't want to spoil myself. I mean i already did with UWMA and Oxygen so i don't want to with this one lol. But yes from Blue Kiss, i am eagered to find out more on MorkSun. Mork is the Seme and Sun is the Uke correct?

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Lol the guy playing Non is adorable though.

I want to buy the novel but i don't want to spoil myself. I mean i already did with UWMA and Oxygen so i don't want to with this one lol. But yes from Blue Kiss, i am eagered to find out more on MorkSun. Mork is the Seme and Sun is the Uke correct?
Before I thought that too but nope.....Sun is the seme....and Mork is the uke.
After the original concept trailer came out, SunMork story grabbed my interest more. So I went looking for english translation of the novel. But they were taken down by then. And all I could find was a vietnamese translation. I read that in english through google translate.
I'm halfway through UWMA and Oxygen and waiting eagerly for the drama versions. But the one I want to see most on screen is Triage.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Dang you read the Vietnamese translate through google translate?! That must have been hard, true dedication lol.

Aww I've always thought Mork was the Seme lol. Blue Kiss didn't elaborate on their story, one minute they were fighting and in the end they got together. I was like :confused0:

What is Triage about? Are you watching The Effect too?

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Dang you read the Vietnamese translate through google translate?! That must have been hard, true dedication lol.

Aww I've always thought Mork was the Seme lol. Blue Kiss didn't elaborate on their story, one minute they were fighting and in the end they got together. I was like :confused0:

What is Triage about? Are you watching The Effect too?
Lol yes...I don't let a little thing like translators daily lives stop me from finishing my books. I started making sense of google translate gibberish after reading tons of Chinese novels through it.
I've read The Effect. Its too dark and angsty to watch one epi per week. So I'll watch it after its done.
Triage is kind of like that movie The groundhog day.
ML is an ER doctor who couldn't save a college kid during his night shift. When he wakes up the next day he realizes he's living the same day all over again. At first he tries to save the boy through medical means but nothing works...the boy still dies. So after many days of living the same night he starts making little and some big changes here and there and realizes he can go back further to the past....like days and weeks before that night. Theres not much romance in the the story....at least not until near the end.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the first episode. My shadow OCD is just kicking in coz this is supposed to be a sequel of "Kiss Me Again" (and I thought all along that the events here happen after "Kiss the Series", but it's actually before) yet..

- The "sudden" change in the name of Sun and Rain's cafe
- Sandee and Thada appear to be a couple here already, but they seem to be like "bros" in KMA and in most of KTS (that is if it is indeed the sequel to DBK).
- I dunno, I expect the university life to be more explored here given that they're now down to 2 main couples here (and a side one with Manow and Rain, and Sandee and Thada if they count). I appreciated "Kiss the Series" for the gang's scenes with their professor who teaches almost all their subjects.

To fully enjoy this, I guess I'll just try to forget the 2 other series in the meantime hahahaha.

Anyway, AJ/Non is such an annoying person and he's a revelation here. He's supposed to be years younger than New and Tay, but man he can be on the same league as them. Plapodd looks better here too, and I hope there's more to Sun's personality than the cafe owner persona he's been sending off thus far.

P.S.: I may be in the minority, but I hate the theme song. I prefer the song that they played in the first trailer.

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so disappointed with this. I didn't like the PeteKao story in the book either but here its much more worse. I wanted to watch this for SunMork, whom I liked in the book but I'm not feeling them in the show. I loved the first concept trailer that came out before they started filming.....that trailer had more intensity and chemistry then they do in the actual show.

Last edited:

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
I put this on hold so I can binge it at once when all the ep are out. But after reading one of the comments, now I’m wondering if I should even watch this? :risas3: I love BLs but I don’t want to waste my time on bad story. Then again I’ll watch anything that is BL even if the storyline are questionable lol