❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
you know what i hate about lakorns now you get so excited about one that should be good and then what happens it's a major disappointment due to unnecessary scenes and unbelievable storyline change...sometimes you come to possibility not like that actor/actress anymore

Merit

sarNie Adult
LOL..Diamend...where have you been. This thread has been slow just like everywhere else. Everyone is busy with school or work I guess. :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i been in da same place i was when i still came in here b4 lol just dat i don't watch thai lakorn anymore so i don't browse around here like i used to. i just lost interest in da way they write their scripts now. so rare to find a good quality lakorn nowadays oh well ish ok. so now i'm watching hk series lol lob their scripts so goood

Merit

sarNie Adult
I agree there isn't that many good lakorns. Not to add the couples are the same old ones. They should do it like K-Drama where the leads aren't on the screen 2-3 times per year. It gets so repetive and not to mention boring. I'm watching T-Drama and K-Drama here and there.

What's a good HK drama. I haven't gotten into them.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
one dat a lot of people liked was moonlight resonance. deres drama in it but it aint annoying cause da characters are smart not like how in some series erybody is dumb til da end hahahhaha. problems get resolved quickly too like they should. i lob it's very satisfying

actually all da ones i saw are perdy good lol cause they are very good at writing scripts and they're real good at doing career based series too gosh. they're very informational and educational lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
I will check it out. It does get annoying to have stupid main leads...especially the guys. How they never know anything but believe everything others has to say. And only the last minute they seemed to be smart. I remember watching HKdramas back in the 80s they were so good. The last Kdrama I got into was Shining inheritance. Thanks for the rec....any good romance drama...I like those. lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i just post here and forget dat i posted LOL yessss "seventh day" was very cuuute. raymondobsessed recommended dat series to me. ooo and u can watch streaming series at aznv.tv for freeeeeee all u have to do is register. it's like registering to a forum

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't remember the last TVB series I have watched. Diamend I miss you. It has been dead around here lately. Even with Soot Sanaeha one of my most anticipated lakorn didn't really make me active. It wasn't until Taddao Bussaya came out.

Merit for Korean drama you have to wait for a long time for your favorite actor or actress to be back on screen lol... I would be devastated in away. Ahahaha. Like the time after My Girl, it took 2 years for Lee Dong Wook to come back into the screen. That was 2 years that I did not get to see him lol as for Song Hye Kyo took 4 years to appear in another drama. But it would be nice for Thai lakorn to tone it down with the same face two to three times a year. One is acceptable even though it may be hard for some people to not see their favs on screen for awhile.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I finished reading The Last Song Nicholas Sparks in one day. Just finish it not to long ago. I was supposed to watch episode 3 of Aun/Rita and episode 1 of Janie/Ae lakorn.

It made me cry *sniff sniff* but I find Nicholas Sparks books more and more predictable. And he loves to go Korean in his writing lol what I mean by Korean, the whole idea of diseases/illness lmao but it is still a good book. I liked it better than Dear John. I don't know if I am looking forward for the movie sine Dear John was a big disaster on the big screen. Plus I don't know if Miley will be able to pull off Ronnie.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw lucky u. mine was 3 weeks ago lol i submitted my exam today but ugh i forgot to read for my finance class last week so i have to catch up dis week

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hate reading but it is a must for me. I swear when I sit in lecture, I see these people sleeping but when it comes to exam they ace it. My friend is among those people. He doesn't read nor does he listen to lecture. How in the world can they do it.