❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i was alwaise curious why it was discuzz instead lol.. but i like it that way instead of discuss though..

sorry im a bit slow atm organizing since skool started again.. but i'll get to it though sarn...

fun

Expired Sarnie
lmao you guys are fast, i am still going through the SB thread.

i never question why "discuss" was spelled "discuzz"... i thought it just looked cooler so you used it :loool:

and for "currently broadcast & new lakorns"... i didn't think about it, i thought of a shorter way to write it "OnAir&New Lakorns" :loool:

now my eyes will be roaming around now... LMAO

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
sarn, can you put me as the first post for Ter Keu Cheewit, Wang Nam Karng, and Ruk Ter Took Wan?

I don't know about the other two, haven't checked yet, but I know I'm not the first post in TKC's thread...just finished JR...I'm using up my free time before school starts up again

sarN

sarNie Granny

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO SarN yesssss...i cant believe it took me that long to even noticed it. shoot even my topic thing has
error(sssss)..LOL ok nvm..let it be..i was only wondering since you guys/gals are fixing the thread & such.

yea i like the way dicuzz is spelt..im already used to that one.. :lol:

funfun...onAir eh...sounds like the thai word lol

btw..thank you everyone that are helping compiled the infos & stuff onto the front pages of each lakorn. i would offer to help but im hecka slow on these things... <_<

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I finished my 5 already...good thing I have the time to go through those threads...So can I do these next?

Prajan See Roong, Kadee Ded...Haed Hang Ruk, Song Rao Nirund, Amaraetalai, and Kaew Tah Pee...these have a few pages so it won't take long

KristyS I know you said you were gonna do Kwan lakorns, but if you don't mind...I wanted to do Phom Ruk Roy Adeed and Dung Duang Harethai because of Win & Weir...

sarN

sarNie Granny
These are ready , Kadee Ded...Haed Hang Ruk, Song Rao Nirund, Amaraetalai, and Kaew Tah Pee

and Prajan See Roong is already organize .

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks...Oh, okay...nevermind then...for PSR

Well, I started organizing Phom Ruk Roy Adeed already, so if KristyS wants to do it, she can have all my info, I posted it in the thread

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
saRn, I got the okay from KristyS, so can you add me for Phom Ruk Roy Adeed and Dung Duang Harethai?

For PRRA, I already started an organization post, so you can just move that...thanks.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i lose interest easily too...thats why in between lakorns..i rip music or upload stuffs...to get away from all that for a bit..but then i cant go too far..its like a part of me (shoot i rather watch other ppls drama than to have one myself).. :rolleyes:(sound kinda lame eh)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Raymond do you still want to do Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong? I haven't had time at all to start working on it. So if you still want to do it you can go ahead. Just gotta tell Sarn :).

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I haven't finished the ones I wanted to do yet...but when I do, if you still haven't organized it yet, I can do it...I'll let you and sarn know if I want to take up that thread.