❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have been making phone calls like crazy and finally got a job. Well not really, I am going for training this Sat 5 in the freaking damn morning. It's only for the summer but the pay is extremely good for someone who doesn't have a degree or anything but a high school diploma. Gosh so many things happen. My uncles (twin) yes I have uncles that are way younger than me :( Anyways, their dad is my grandpa that just passed away. It was so sad, his sons were the first son to graduate from high school. I didn't go to the ceremony because I was so damn tired that morning.

I have been driving all morning and afternoon. I went to pick up my sisters and cousins from summer school, and like I drove pass one of my sister's friend who got into a car crash (nothing big) but anyways there was 3 girls with the driver, they walked away from her leaving her at the scene. That was so damn messed up, they ain't ever getting a ride from me. And is I was that friend, I would have cut all ties with them girls. That was just too sad.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dats so funked up oh my goodness. deres some dumbasses out dere in da world. i have to see one every week LOL funkin dumbass it's unbelievable how inconsiderate some people can be

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think I would be able to do that to my friend. She was considerate enough to take them home and they leave her stranded alone after the car crash. That poor girl was shaking.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Good thing I don't have friends like that. My sister said she is wealthy... and you know what that means.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol we stereotyping now? i'm leaving tomorrowwwwww no wait it's tomorrow already lol i'm leaving todayyyyy. i'm going away for a week but da bus i'm taking has wifi so i'll be online later today lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Where are you going my love? You will be missed!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aahhhh... tee ruk ja pai nai!? :lmao:

Funnnn!! Sweetie!! I miss you!!! :kiss:

Oh my goodness... I'm catching up with my lakorns (slowly), watching Ann & krit's lakorn & i'm sooooo in loveeee with it!!! My current new obsession! I'm almost done with the lakorn & after i'm done I'll spit my 2 cent in the thread. I haven't been in the thread since it aired, don't wanna spoil it for myself. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
There is actually a few decent lakorns on air right now. I hate it, they usually have all the good lakorn air at once and all the boring at the same time. ERG.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG, dont' you just hate that? When you need something to watch, there's nothing but when there's something good to watch, they've got it all! I'm so behind it's not even funny. haha.

I need to finish these lakorn:
SPGT
BBK
Rai Rit siya with Cherry/Aum
Jai Rao
Pong & Bee

& then I'm currently watching Din Nam Lom Fai.

My goodness... *sigh* So little time...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm going up to MA for a week to visit my family. one of my cousin's is graduating hs dis weekend. i'm on da bus right now. man da connection on dis bus is slow. da other bus was perdy fast. took me forever to get to dis thread lol damn tee lak dats a lot of lakorn u have to finish. jai rao was boo lol pong/bee? which one?

fun

Expired Sarnie
How is the bus drive? LOL it is a pain in the ass huh?

Jai Rao is actually good because of Nott and Vicki. I don't know but I found Vic and Auey relationship DULL and boring. Skipped most of their parts and watched Nott and Vicki. They actually make a decent couple. Noy, you will be irritated by the OST. OMG I seriously wanted to strangle who ever did the editing to play the song every second *pulling my hair*

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it was annoying. they suck. they turned a pretty song into an annoying one. YES MY ASS HURTS ugh. sittin for dis long not being able to get up and move. we get a 10 min break on each bus ride though. oh oh oh fun jaaa tee lak jaaa i so excited cause aof is guest starring on dat exact series sen seu rak seu winyaan. dat ghost one w/ nat as pra'ek. YAYYY we get to see him act again. only in one eps but dats good enough for now lol he got tubby though lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
The only lakorn I have seen with Aof in it was with Aum and Bua, I was supposed to start of ummm... with Captain and Pim... Atitarn? something. I would like to see him as pra ek one day lol...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
one day will never come lol he said he don't wanna play pra'ek cause he don't look like one and probably don't get offered pra'ek roles. he was asked lots of times b4 y he don't play pra'ek and he was like u think i have da face of a pra'ek? he was like people say i always look like i'm up to something LOL and he goes khrub nah meuan khon dee maaaaaaak LOL it's true though he look like a villain lol especially when he shaved his head he looked like a gangster haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know but he looks pra ek material to me. But he does look good playing a bad ass lmao...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol he does make a handsome villain. he looked good in captain/pim's lakorn. he played as a khun chaay but they didn't bother covering up his tattoos in dat lakorn lol u should check out some scenes fun. he scared my mama real bad LOL he has too much fun playing raay lol in nat/peak's series aof plays as a superstar lol i saw pix. cute. he was wearing a lil buddha necklace. i think it was a buddha necklace. sure looked like one lol he so tubby now though lol look just like how he look during his first album

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay I will check Captain and Pim lakorn. What city are you in right now? There isn't really anything to look at lmao... I find it scary, those road with nothing lol...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhh, Tee Ruk... I need to finish Captain & Pim's lakorn too!! :lmao: I'm booked on lakorns! Ooh I was gonna finish BBK but then I couldn't find my copies... arrghh... turns out my mama lent it to my neighbors <_<

LMAO on the Jai Rao soundtrack... I watched it up to like epi 3 & i swear, I was fed up with the damn song already! If I were to continue watching Jai Rao, I'll watch it for Nott & Vicky hehe. As for pong/bee's lakorn, i'm talking about the one that just ended recently. I never started on it, brought it home but haven't touched it yet. :lol: I'm behind... wahhhh....!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh u started captain/pim's lakorn? it gets real fun to watch when aof reveals how evil he is lol

um right now i'm in brockton. i come up here to visit my cousins and we usually end up sittin around talking lol or lan party LOL they lob playing games online. i don't see them often though so i'm happy to be w/ dem