❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yup. Bitter End or Ends. I don't know which one. lol. didn't pay much attention to it. The name of the bar says it all about our night! It was Bitter! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHAHA I guess the drinks were good. I didn't really drink much in the bar :lol: Before we got to bar, my friend had brought 2 bottles of patron. So they were taking shots in the parking lot. I took one shot & it was enough to get me tipsy! Yesh, I know i'm such a light weight. LOL. So when we got into the bar, my friend was like "Noy, you have to take another shot with me!" & i'm already tipsy! I was like No, I can't... I'm gonna get fucked up... no no... but then since I bailed out on him twice, I knew I couldn't escape it.....

So... he bought me a shot of patron & gosh, after that shot, I knew it would soooo fuck me up. LMAO. Because the next thing I knew I was trying hard to walk straight. hahahah. & then I was stealing people's beer. At one point of the night, I was tryna leave. I didn't wanna be there, I was pissed & just annoyed so I was hunting my friend down so I can get my wallet from him but his friend Jenny & Kathy wouldn't let me go lol.

Jenny was like "let's get you a corona Noy!" and I was like sure I guess... Then my other friend asked me what kind of drink I wanted so I told him a blue moon. hahaha. So then next thing I knew i had two beers being shoved in my face & i swear I was confused... :loool: I was just looking at both drinks like "Shit... which one am I suppose to take!?" LMAO. so I ended up taking the Blue Moon but what sucks was I didn't get to finish it because we got kicked out first. <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. It's okay Fun. It's best not to take it! I knew after the second shot of patron, I was gone.... LMAO.

My friend was laughing at me because he was like "I've never seen anyone gone after 2 shots..." LOL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Noy lol... I was offered to try Patron... but I am a scardy cat! I can't even take beer. I guess it runs in the family. My older brother can't even take a can of beer. He would throw it up. I can't. My sisters, well they can't either. My mom, dad, and my gangster brothers can though. Weird huh?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha aw ish ok tee lak. i never tested myself w/ alcohol b4. i don't like beer and i don't really take shots either. i like dem fruity yummy drinks and especially da ones w/ crushed ice lol i never gotten drunk off of dem b4 but i don't think u can haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG... Patron is sooo smooth... unlike any other kind of tequila! I mean, it still burns the throat but it's just WOW. :lol: The first time I had patron was for my 21st birthday. Man, that shot was huge!! It shouldn't have been a shot, more like a glass of patron! It took me 2 gulps finish the patron! On Saturday, when we were drinking in the parking lot, the patron wasn't cold, so that messed me up. Patron is always best served cold! :D

Ahh... Tee Ruk, I loveeee beer. :lol: I rather drink beer than take shots of liquor... blah. My mama & her friends get drunk off wine cooler. :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I know right!? I don't know what it is about wine cooler but my mama & her friends will buy like packs of those & she'll get all buzzed & shit. LMAO.

But what's funny, last summer we went to a wedding & she had 3 or 4 shots of hennessy & she wasn't buzzed! :blink:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oohhh... I've never heard of it. LOL. is it like an east coast drink? LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no lol it's sold all over lol u should get a pack one day. i think it's stronger than wine cooler. i forgot i not sure. but da flavors are soooo good

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ooohhh... okay. I'll have to check that out. :lol:

Anywhos, I gotta goo... me & my sister are gonna go to Dave & Buster to watch the Celtics game. :D