❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I limit my dramas to lakorns.. but other dramas in life, I let God take care of it for me. :D

what kind of drama did you have Saturday night, Noy?
Let me inhale deeply & tell you.... it was .... DRAMA! :lmao:

My friend's birthday (I'll call him Ted. lol) was last Thursday & his friends decided they were gonna take him to the club on saturday. So Ted invited me & I was like what the hey, I'll go. I need to relieve my stress. So we roll to the bar... there's like 10 guys & 4 girls. The majority of the guys & 3 of the girls were already drunk before we even got into the bar. And I was getting there. LOL. I was tipsy. So once we got into the bar, Ted was like "Noy, you gotta take one more shot with me!" I seriously didn't want to because I knew if I take that shot of liquor, I would be done but since I bailed out on him two nights in a roll, I had to make it up to him so he bought me a shot of patron & after that we all went downstairs to the dance floor.

So after 2 freakin` shots of patron & me stealing my friend's beer, I was faded (I'm a light weight. LOL) & Ted was busy taking care of me, even though he was drunk himself. LOL. But anywhos fast forward to the drama....

As I was dancing in the crowd, Jenny (Ted's friend) pulls me away from the dance floor. She was like "We gotta go!" At this point, I'm drunk & confused! So as I look up ahead, I see Ted cornered by his friends & the security next to him. He's HEATED. I didn't know what the hell was going on. So I go over to him, trying to get him to calm down, screaming & yelling at him but he was just going off. Me & Jenny were trying to hold him back but Ted is way bigger than me! So I couldn't stop him.

Well.... the reason why Ted was pissed because some dumbass muthafucker had put his hands on his homeboy, Naan! & then Kathy, Ted's other homegirl tried to help Naan but the dumbass muthafucker grabs her by the neck & drags her to the dance floor!!! He put his damn hands on a fuckin` girl!! :arrg: I didn't see if, but I swear if I saw it, I would've kicked that dude's ass!!!

So then we all ended up getting kicked out of the bar! & outside of the bar, Ted was still heated! Me & Jenny were tryna hold him back. We're screaming & pulling him towards the direction of the parking structure. I didn't want any problem with the police. We were all drunk & we could've gone to jail...

Things just escalated... I'm tryna calm him down... I'm still drunk & all I could do was yell at him & pull him back but he's not listening to me so that pissed me off. I was like "Fuck it! Go ahead! Go get your ass arrested!" & I storm off. I started crying because I was just pissed. Ted comes chasing after me apologizing me & all that stuff. I mean, I seriously didn't know what the hell happen inside the bar. Everything was just a big blur!

So he tells me that he thought some guy had put their hands on me so that's when he went 5150. & I was like Nobody touched me... blah blah blah... & so then we begin walking towards the parking structure but then something else pops off & Ted runs back to entrance of the bar! I'm like what the hell!!!! Now I'm tryna go after him, but Jenny's pulling me back & then Kathy appears, telling me what happen & that's when I lose it. I was tryna go back & find those fuckers! but I couldn't go anywhere, Jenny had a good grip on me. I'm over here screaming Ted's name, telling him & his homeboys we need to go!

After a few minutes of screaming for him, he finally comes back & he's still heated and I'm heated so I'm yelling at him, telling him to shut the fuck up & then I start crying again so it was just bad....

to make the long story short... Ted's friend, Naan, ends up getting arrested... & those guys at the bar were let go... bitches....

SOOO... it was a crazy/wild/drunken night... luckily one of our friend was the sober one or else, we would've been stranded!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
wow, that does sound pretty crazy. Drunkeness can confuse the heck out of everyone.. hmm.. maybe that's why I gave up alcohol a very long time ago. I'm the type that can't hold my liquor down. When I get drunk, all hell breaks lose.

But you know, at least you or your girlfriend's werent arrested and everyone came home alive. As for Naan, what is he arrested for and will he get released soon?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh gosh, luckily none of us girls got arrested! We girls knew what we were doing. It was just the guys. I was trying so hard to keep Ted from doing anything stupid. I mean, I understand his friends needed his help but I didn't want him to do anything stupid that can get him arrested!

As for Naan, his arrest has nothing to do with the fight. I really don't know exactly what happen because I wasn't there to see it. But from what Ted told me Naan got arrested because he hopped into a security go cart... *shrugs* I don't know... I haven't talk to Ted yet... last time I check... they said the charges against him were more serious than they thought... they were saying he might get deported back to Cambodia.. :lmao:

I don't know... I sooo hope that isn't the case... I'm still confuse about the whole night... none of this wasn't suppose to happen! The cops were being straight dicks that night <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
sometimes it just can't be avoided and sometimes bad luck comes lol one of my friends in hs asked me man asian people don't ever got drama y? LOL i was like we do but just not in dis school haha she was frustrated cause her friends always involved in some shiet lol
I don't know but it seems like Asian people know how to hide their drama when at school. I have plenty of non Asian friends that cries at school because of their household dramas.

Noy I hope that is not the case for Naan either. Cops are always arses. I have met plenty of them. There are only very few that actually does their job correctly and that is not a whole lot of them. I did cursed at a cop before, but I was still young... it's a very longggggggg story. I didn't get arrested. My friends came and picked me up. So I was with them for 2 nights. I don't know what would have happen if I was not taken away from home.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awww Noy -.-"

Yeah LOL being arrested is not fun; i've never been arrested, but I was taken to jail because they thought I was underage hanging out with group of adults that were drinking lol -.-" they let me go cause it was a misunderstanding

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had been in a police car once, in the front sit. I was a kid when it happened. I was wearing a red pant with white dots... Ummm I don't remember what kind of shirt I was wearing tho. I was lost and boy did I cry. Well I was just teary. But once the man started talking, I cried hard. I was so scared. He was like super huge and scary. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL fun awww u was lost? awww good thing u got home well and safe.

man i heard so many stories bout how lots of khmer people get arrested and then get deported back to cambodia. deres a whole crowd of dem over dere now. dunno what da hell they doing cause it aint like deres much of a future for anybody over in dat country sadly

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know so sad. I don't like hearing story where people get deported... well for good people.

I was put on stage, it was at the New Year. One of my relative got me. Sad thing was my family didn't know I was missing until they were on the free way :lmao: They had to drive back and get me from my uncle :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh LOL they forgot u? awww. i was forgotten at my friend's house one time lol we came in 2 cars and they left w/o me. one car thought i was in da other and vice versa lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol Diamend... whenever we go on trips esp when two or more cars together, nowadays with cell phone, each car someone must have a cell phone to make sure everyone is in the car lol... thank goodness to technology =D

One time my parent didn't know I was missing until I got home 2 days later :loool: They thought I was home all that time. Gosh if I was kidnap back then, they wouldn't know.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was at my friend's house. My parent thinks I am the good child. Well not really, but they know I am not those kind of girls that parties hard or would do anything bad. But most definitely my parent trust me when I am out of the house when I was younger. My sisters on the other hand, my dad doesn't really trust them cause they are flirtatious with guys and are not like me. I am the quiet one but when I can't hold it in any longer, I tend to be the bitchiest. I am good at suppressing my anger and feelings- very good.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh damn suppressing feelings aint good though. i don't ever do dat lol but i do when i'm in front of old people lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh goodness. I've never been arrested either. I seriously didn't want any problems that night so that's why I was tryna hold my friend back because I knew if i let him go, all hell would break loose!

What sucks even more was the fact that they arrested the smallest dude in the group!!! :lmao: the cops were just being dicks that night... <_< &&& one of the cops peppered spray one of my friends! WTF!? It wasn't necessary...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I wish the cops were chill in SD... they're total dicks. :arrg:

& my crazy ass friend wanna go to the club again this weekend! LOL. I'm like you crazy?! You still wanna go after what happen on saturday!? :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha damn ur friend go every weekend? my friend goes almost ever weekend. especially when she was still in school she went EVERY weekend lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. Naw... he goes once in a blue moon. He's not the clubbing type of person. He only goes when his friends goes & I guess his friends wanna go again this weekend.. I don't know if he was serious or not.

We were suppose to go to Belo but since we got to the club all late, we decided to go somewhere else & so we ended up at Bitter End --> whackass bar!