❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. Me too funn.... all I ate today was probably fried eggs with steam rice... eh... I shouldn't have ate it... makes me wanna gag it back out. Plus I'm trying not to eat so much. LOL Gotta get into a bathing suit this summer! :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i just ate. i'm bout to get some ice cream. oh my garsh i still watchin torfun gab mawin. it's such a cute lakorn lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ooohhh... I see. Fluke use to be cute. LOL.

OMG... I just found out the weirdest thing... My mama works with this lao/viet dude I use to go to HS with :eek: I saw him like 2 or 3 weeks ago at Lao New Year and I gave him a hug. After I left, my mama was like "Who was that guy?" & I tell her that's my friend from HS. Then she tells me that my friend's friend works with her. LOL. So then today, she ask me about the dude I hugged at new years. I tell her, his name's eric. So that's when she tells me that he works with her! LOL. Sooooo strange.... & Weird... !

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow that was so back then with Aom and Fluke lakorns. The only scene I recall was them in a school stage play :lol:

Wow such a small world. My distant niece and I started out as friend and I bumped into her family at the park a few years back. Her mum was like hey aren't you so and so daughter. I was like yeah and you are... lol and that when she explained to me :lol: She is supposed to call me auntie but gosh she is older than me, it was just too weird. So we made a deal, she would only call me auntie when her mum is around lol... she got scold once for calling me by my name :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i have an uncle dat is younger than me. he's my grandma's cousin's son. i try to not call him anything when i talk to him lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
so i continuing aom/fluke's lakorn. it's so god damn cute lol they really paid attention to real life back then. lakorn nowadays are over da top

fun

Expired Sarnie
so i continuing aom/fluke's lakorn. it's so god damn cute lol they really paid attention to real life back then. lakorn nowadays are over da top
Way over the top! LOL a lot of revenge nowadays, even the life drama are extreme. I miss those non slap kiss where one struggles to reach the top without anyone killing anybody :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know right fun. da lakorn today are so crazy. gosh dis lakorn is sooo CUUUUUTE lol aw shiet man i woke up too late to go run LOL i woke up hongry as hell though

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't remember Fluke and Aom lakorn at all. There was at scene that I posted above that I remember lol...

I don't have the engery to run anymore. Scared of dogs lol...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO oh garsh erybody walk their doggies at around da time i run. they be pissin and shittin LOL

awwwwwwww fluke is crying. ah too is yellin at him cause he got a C on a midterm. damn ah too's teeth are funked up LOL

natty

Chubs
you like that lakorn diamend? lol for some reason i never did..

you know i think exact is going to have a channel that airs all their old lakorns..