❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't use hairspray at all. i don't like how it makes my hair sticky and it's a waste of money lol i used to use gel but not no more. i don't use anything at all anymore. i just straighten it w/ my chi straightener and i can use it to curl my hair too and it stays like dat til da end of da day :D

natty

Chubs
a spamming thread? lol.. how funny..

is your hair long diamend? i cut my hair.. so it's like chin length now so i have to style it.. i use the volumizing spray then i flat iron it then the styling balm.. it's a lot better then gel and hairspray cus you have more control over it..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea my hair's a lil above my elbows. i don't use anything besides my flat iron to style lol i dunno i just don't like da feel of all dat gunk

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aww I have to use a lot of hairspray because my hair don't hold curls for so long. But I rarely curl my hair so I don't use hairspray as often. My sisters are super girly so they must use it everyday. They spend hours in the bathroom doing their hair (so annoying) and then they sleep afterward :mellow:

But I have been super lazy, I wake up just to wash my face and brush my teeth. My hair is pulled back into a messy pony tail. I don't even dress up (lol I hardly dress up so makes no difference). And when I look awfully tired I would throw on some light makeup to make myself lookable and less dead lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
a spamming thread? lol.. how funny..

is your hair long diamend? i cut my hair.. so it's like chin length now so i have to style it.. i use the volumizing spray then i flat iron it then the styling balm.. it's a lot better then gel and hairspray cus you have more control over it..
LOL the purpose of this thread was to reduce spamming and less topic in the Thai thread but it ain't working well the spamming sort of died down not because of this thread though lol. The admins&mods here are too nice.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
when i was in school i didn't do my hair at all. only for special ocassions but to school i had my hair in a ponytail all da time and i was in t-shirts and jeans or gym shorts or sweats LOL shiet dere aint no need to look good when i'm on campus all day. i gotta walk from one building to da next and it's long distances too lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Senior year I was up in my PJ almost everyday. I would wake up 5 minutes before we leave to school and sometimes I had to bring my toothbrush along to school. It sounds disgusting but I just have to brush my teeth in the morning. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
damn u wake up dat late sometimes dat u gotta brush ur teeth at school? lol yea i woke up like 30 min b4 i had to leave da house. dis was all 4 yrs through college lol

natty

Chubs
psssh i was in pjs from freshman to last day of senior finals lol.. school was walking distant and i'm not one of those who can wake up and take about an hr to get ready.. you can call me miss lazy then lol.. and when i actually dress up, it's jeans with t-shirt or hooded sweaters lol..

fun4fun, you can never effectively get rid of spamming lol.

natty

Chubs
thank god i can only wear black to work.. don't have to worry about what color to wear to match with what shoes.. i have one less thing to stress about..

fun

Expired Sarnie
fun4fun, you can never effectively get rid of spamming lol.
I know. There will always be spamming but nowadays it sort of die down. There was a point back a few months ago that the forum was overflowing with spam.

LOL ugh i'm gonna need to get some clothes for warm weather now
Oh I do too. I don't like showing my legs so the shortest will be knee length. I was wearing short while on vacation and one of my cousin was like shit you're as white as snow lol she was overexaggerating lol it was indeed lighter than my arms lol... But honestly I my skin is on the darker scale. LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i lob shorts lol i wear skirts from time to time but most of my work clothes is for cold weather lol ugh so i gotta go spend some more soon

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL nooo but for some reason it's freezing in da office but i wear sweaters and stuff in da winter time lol and long sleeve shirts. it's gettin warm out so i wanna wear short sleeve and have some colors on me lol i think they just blast da ac or have da heat on low though. i think it's cold though i dunno if erybody else think it's cold lol i always got a fleece on at work

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL even during the winter, my school still has the AC on <_< WTF In my chem class, my instructor turns on the burner cause it was freaking cold she was unable to turn on the heater lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea some classrooms at my school are like dat too. i keep sayin my school when i'm gonna be going to a different school dis fall :( i like my school where i went for undergrad but boo they don't got a masters program for econ so i had to apply to other schools. they only got a phd program and i don't wanna stay in school for dat long lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I would be satisfy with a BA degree but at this moment I am still working on a transfer. Regret going to a community college.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
y u regret it? didn't it save u a boatload of money? i got accepted to my school spring semester cause they was crowded so i went to community college in fall semester when i first started. what are u studying fun?