❤️[CH8/WeTV] The Wife (Change2561): New Wongsakorn / Tak Bongkod / Pim Pimprapa

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been reading posts in Pantip about Change2561 possibly remaking "Mia Luang".

Daradaily posted an article about newly-freelanced actress Pim Pimprapa possibly playing Ornin (previously played by Aum P and Cris).

Now I wonder if Aum A was "pulled out" from "Sai Roong" and will be moved here. IMO, it'll be interesting to see someone like Aff here too.

Anyway Thailand, not yet tired of remaking this one? The last one was just aired 4 years ago. Haha!

http://instagr.am/p/CJBq6ikFf-i/
I'll just update the thread as more info comes in, as usual.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Man I hope this isn’t true. Why do they keep remaking this Lakorn?! I don’t even think this lakorn is even that good. It’s a typical lakorn nowadays though. Plus it was just recently remade. They need to come up with something new.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree too. I hope this is not true. Don't they have good books to be made into lakorn or any good writer at all to come up with new storyline at all. Also I hope Pim is not in here.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is confirmed to be happening, but will be an online exclusive as this will stream over at WeTV. This is said to be a different take to the original drama.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Just make a new lakorn yeesh. Mia Luang is so overused. I'm shocked that no one has bothered to remake Dao Prasook though. It's been almost 20 years since the latest version.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe this will be given "The World of the Married" treatment

Anyway, so far names of New Wongsakorn, Tak Bongkod being mentioned over at Pantip. There were clues already as to which actors/resses will play what main role.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
So looks like New and Tak are gonna be here too. Yey, another fuccboi daddy role for New /s.

http://instagr.am/p/CJK9GEtlqzi/

rae

sarNie Adult
New keeps playing dirtbags now that he's gone freelance. Also, echoing what everyone's said above, why keep remaking this? If the producers want something dramatic and raeng, surely there must be other books out there that they can adapt with this type of storyline. Bleh.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so disappoint Pim is really in here. This is a skip for me. I just hope her next lakorn will be better if she choose. ....Anyway looking through those photos OMG :eek::eek::eek: New look like a psycho in the photo of him looking at the maid. His eyes is creeping. Dose not look sexy at all. o_O

Vico

sarNie Adult
Just watched previous version of Mia Luang... if I’m not wrong, Benz’s character will have a bad ending :sad6:
Damn, this better boost up her career !

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid