❤️[CH8] Reya (MAX MAGIC): Ploy Chermarn / New Wongsakorn / Iang Sittha / Yardthip Rachapal

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is said to be a sequel to Channel 3's "Dok Som See Thong". Chompoo played the role of Reya there.

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dok Som See Thong was considered super scandalous, people were clutching their pearls... now ch8 is producing a sequel, I expect scandalous and trashy times a billion haha

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no why a sequel..I mean it was a hit during the time the lakorn aired. They would choose ploy lol she will nail the role.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Based on the 2nd link I posted, the casting is likely gonna be like this:

Ploy - Chompoo's role
New - Louis' role
Yardthip - Yaowarat (new role?)
Ball Asanai - Aun's role
Ice Atichanan - Donut's role
Tai Penpak - Nok Jariya's role
Nut - Dao (new role?)
Khem Laphasrada - Prakaithong (new role?)
Iang - Roy (new role?)
Pete Thongchua - ?
Matthew Dean - ?
Mink Natharinee - ?
Bow Benjasiri - ?

Anyway, the poster looks pretty much like "Plerng Nang". Ploy got all the boys in her yard 555+

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ That's probably Iang's last drama with Channel 8 as an exclusive talent. He's got 2 upcoming projects with Change2561 (Club Friday on GMM25 and "Bangkert Klao" on Amarin). I won't be surprised if GMM25 will reach out to him as well.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Dang is this like a Raeng Thian reunion lol. I enjoyed that lakorn minus the ending. I don’t have any high expectations for this though cause it’s weird to continue it from where Chompoo left off. My parents are going to be excited cause they loved Raeng Thian with Ploy/Yard lol

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Wow this is like all star cast! There’s Willy, Pete Aon etc. ploy looks gorgeous here. She will obviously nail the role.

thanks for the pics!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is said to air on January 11, 2021, replacing "Phariya".

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
"Reya" might be Ploy's last drama project?!

http://instagr.am/p/CI0d2BclJHC/
http://instagr.am/p/CI0MxuxhuOE/

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Looks like she's retiring from dramas, but she's still open to do films and hosting jobs.

Anyway, Channel 8 has been pulling stops to promote this and make this drama happen,

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like Channel 8 has changed their programming strategy yet again. Their upcoming new dramas will air 4 times a week Mondays to Thursdays 1900H to 2030H. These will go head on vs. the dominant One31 country dramas and first few minutes of the actual primetime dramas.