❤️[CH7] Wong Wien Hua Jai (Kantana): Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm super hype for this week episodes! Can't wait already!

Can ch7 give us another lakorn of Now and Porshe, we weren't mentally prepared for this to be their last project together, because we didn't know Porshe was leaving yet when they started filming and plus WWH has a very great turn out so far!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Today's episode 16 was not as intense as I imagined it to be. Lol. I was hoping we'd get to see a full episode of Bow and Tos moments at the raft! Maybe tomorrow's episode, the preview looks promising I think.

Tos can't be cruel to Bow, he loves her too much. Haha. Everytime they both look into each other's eyes, you can tell their feelings are so real and deep! I'll miss them so much!

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Today's episode 16 was not as intense as I imagined it to be. Lol. I was hoping we'd get to see a full episode of Bow and Tos momenta at the raft! Maybe tomorrow's episode, the preview looks promising I think.

Tos can't be cruel to Bow, he loves her too much. Haha. Everytime they both look into each other's eyes, you can tell their feelings are so real and deep! I'll miss them so much!
Where do you watch "Live"?
Agree with what you said about their feeling are so real and deep whenever they look into each other's eyes. Tos put a smile on my face on many scenes when he teased Bow. Super sweeeeeet.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Where do you watch "Live"?
Agree with what you said about their feeling are so real and deep whenever they look into each other's eyes. Tos put a smile on my face on many scenes when he teased Bow. Super sweeeeeet.
Someone was streaming it live on Facebook, but I don't see it anymore. :(

Other actors when they're being cruel to the actress for revenge, most of the time they're 99.9% serious about it and have no pity during those times, but for Tos it's a completely different story. You can feel his emotions and understand that he truly loves Bow, which makes him feel guilty for every action that's put into place. As you can see, his "revenge" doesn't even last more than 1 episode. Lol. They need to quickly make up, make a baby, and get married again with a new ring for Bow! I'll be mad if he gives her the old ring back. Lol.

Does anyone think Bow is going to be pregnant at the end in this version? I saw a clip behind the scenes and she was munching on mangos while sitting on their bed. Lol, just an assumption.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
So episode 17 was a little better than yesterday's episode, because we got Tos and Bow moments. ❤ I love WWH, but I honestly don't know how they're going to wrap up everything in one last episode next week. It just doesn't make sense, everything is going to feel very rushed! How disappointing. Also felt like the story (original and remake) revolved way too much with Pong and Baithong, like others have mentioned on social media.

I am protesting an extra episode, one that is dedicated to Bow and Tos only!!! Lol. Wishful thinking! I mean it is Porshe last lakorn with ch7, so is that too much to ask for?! Hope Now and Porshe meet again soon in the future with an even better plot. Don't get me wrong, I loved Sai Lo Hit and WWH, but I need something even better than both of them combined! Lol.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Nek is so funny and cute lol. The live viewings hit 130+k today!!! Hoping ratings are in the 7 today for them!! They truly deserve it.
Also, this scene is so cute. Nek and pek are so funny and cute.
http://instagr.am/p/CMkFAhOjt2x/
That was one of my favorite scenes from today too and the scene where she tried to seduce him, but of course he didn't fall for it. Lol.

I loved that the director threw in some comedy into this version, because in reality Porshe and Now are goofy and silly people. They're both so perfect for each other because they love to prank one another and are just so funny in general.

The raft scene during the thunderstorm scene was scary! Imagine being Bow in a stranded lake in it, yikes!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm devastated that Porshe is really leaving ch7. Lol I don't think I'll be able to get over it for a awhile. He's the only actor I love with Now. Now I'll have to find someone to replace Porshe, I'm so sad. Ch7 rarely has any attractive actors, so I don't even know if anyone else will be as compatible with Now.

Boom and Kem are super cute with Now too, but I'm not really a fan of Kem's funny voice. I don't know why Now was paired up with Mike so many times, I don't find him attractive but he is a better option than Vee and New. Waiting for her turn with Mik and Weir!!!! Hopefully ch7 grants that wish soon.

Now is really the child of remakes, more than half of her projects are remakes, goodness! WWH is my third lakorn of Now only that I didn't realize til now... Well looking forward to Now next project <Mae Bia> soon, even though not a fan of Es at all but in the mean time I guess I'll finally watch Nang Rai and Hua Jai Look Poochai.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm devastated that Porshe is really leaving ch7. Lol I don't think I'll be able to get over it for a awhile. He's the only actor I love with Now. Now I'll have to find someone to replace Porshe, I'm so sad. Ch7 rarely has any attractive actors, so I don't even know if anyone else will be as compatible with Now.

Boom and Kem are super cute with Now too, but I'm not really a fan of Kem's funny voice. I don't know why Now was paired up with Mike so many times, I don't find him attractive but he is a better option than Vee and New. Waiting for her turn with Mik and Weir!!!! Hopefully ch7 grants that wish soon.

Now is really the child of remakes, more than half of her projects are remakes, goodness! WWH is my third lakorn of Now only that I didn't realize til now... Well looking forward to Now next project <Mae Bia> soon, even though not a fan of Es at all but in the mean time I guess I'll finally watch Nang Rai and Hua Jai Look Poochai.
Aww, I love Kem haha. He’s a cutie but yeah, his voice isn’t nice. He has improved it a lot from his first lakorn ever but his voice is very distinct and not that smooth. I don’t know of anyone with a voice like his haha.

I liked Hua Jai Look Poochai. They looked cute together and had lots of kissing scenes. I like how he calls Now in real life, “P’Now Kon Suay.” Have to agree with him there, she is a pretty one. You should definitely give it a try. It’s a typically revenge, bodyguard Lakorn but still wasn’t bad. Also, after she fell in love with pek she was so freaking cute and lovable. Like she was a nek full of life and happiness. Hard to hate her. Her character was the best. In the beginning she was kinda snobby but after loving him, she was adorable.

Last edited:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww, I love Kem haha. He’s a cutie but yeah, his voice isn’t nice. He has improved it a lot from his first lakorn ever but his voice is very distinct and not that smooth. I don’t know of anyone with a voice like his haha.

I liked Hua Jai Look Poochai. They looked cute together and had lots of kissing scenes. I like how he calls Now in real life, “P’Now Kon Suay.” Have to agree with him there, she is a pretty one. You should definitely give it a try. It’s a typically revenge, bodyguard Lakorn but still wasn’t bad. Also, after she fell in love with pek she was so freaking cute and lovable. Like she was a nek full of life and happiness. Hard to hate her. Her character was the best. In the beginning she was kinda snobby but after loving him, she was adorable.
I wouldn't mind seeing Now reunited with Kem and Boom since they're the only other ch7 actors that look good with her. I always watch mvs of Now with them and she had alot of kisses with both that I'm jealous for Porshe! Lol. In SLH they only had one peck on the lips, only because Daorueng bravely initiated it. Then here in WWH, they didn't have enough kisses, but when they did the director always decide to fade the scenes out! Super annoyed with that...

Now should be wrapping up with her next project, Mae Bia, so hopefully we hear news about new dramas! She's been in more than enough remakes, but really hoping ch7 reproduces Dao Pra Sook and cast her in it. She'd be perfect!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I've always liked Porshe when I first saw his lakorn with Gunjae-Sal, I think that's her name. It was romantic comedy musical genre. He's cute and silly, sometimes he does look funny but still adorable! Other than both his lakorns with Now and the one with Gunjae, I haven't seen his other projects.

I don't think alot of his co-stars are compatible with him, so I just couldn't bring myself to watch most of his lakorns. For example, I like Sammy but I can't bring myself to watch her and Porshe together. Lol maybe because she's tall and looks mature. Then Peak and Porshe, no thanks either. Kwan and him are an okay pair, I guess. Can't recall his other co-stars.
Him and Sammy chemistry was great. I love their 1st lakorn together

I haven't started this yet.....I hate remake and old style cliche....

But it sounds like they modify it and upgraded it to modern times....

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anyone watch the preview for episode 18 yet? It looks like Bow goes a little crazy, which I don't blame her at all and what in the world will happen to Tos!? I seriously don't get how all of this is going to unpack in one freaking LAST episode... I'm going crazy myself!!!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I am sick of all the cliche kidnapping plots though.....
The beginning kidnapping isn’t exactly a kidnap. Pretty much her sister drops her off and they are forced to live together so it’s not really a kidnap in my opinion. The recent kidnap is only two episodes so it’s not the majority of the Lakorn. You should really give this a chance. It’s the best lakorn that has aired this year in my opinion. Very well directed and flows really well. I love the nek and pek’s relationship. Pek is 1000 times better than the old one and this one he really liked the nek in the beginning and it wasn’t just to stop her from ruining his sisters relationship.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The beginning kidnapping isn’t exactly a kidnap. Pretty much her sister drops her off and they are forced to live together so it’s not really a kidnap in my opinion. The recent kidnap is only two episodes so it’s not the majority of the Lakorn. You should really give this a chance. It’s the best lakorn that has aired this year in my opinion. Very well directed and flows really well. I love the nek and pek’s relationship. Pek is 1000 times better than the old one and this one he really liked the nek in the beginning and it wasn’t just to stop her from ruining his sisters relationship.
I agree, one of the best lakorns this year by far! I stopped watching Thai lakorns for years now and recently returned due to the pandemic, I started with Mia Archeep <Mai and Prang's lakorn> long after it aired already and couldn't get myself to finish even though I love Prang.

The only flaws with WWH in my opinion is that the director focused too much on Pong and Baithong their issues, loves scenes between leads usually get faded out, and giving us viewers zero idea what the ending will look like in this version - but it's so much better than the previous one though!