❤️[CH7] Tawan Arb Dao (Prakot Karn Dee): Kem Hussawee/ Thisa Varitthisa/ Chiranan Manochaem

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m not sure if I missed why the cop’s father is helping Charpae? Is he her father’s friend? Feel bad he died but he did come at the right timing to save Dao
Yes, I believe that Dao’s grandpa has boonkoon towards him meaning he has help him many times so I think that’s why he does everything for Chorplae. To pay her back for all her dad’s favors to him.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
WARNING!!!!
Chorplae will die! She gets shot and learns that Siwat died already and she said let her die because that’s the only way she gets to be with her true love. The real villain is the nurse, dachars sister. She was Siwats ex and he left her because May said she had a new man and he became mays bf. She then got plastic surgery to be pretty. She was the one that killed him that night, not Dao’s adopted dad. Siwakorn will end up blind but nek and him will end up together. Hopefully they add a scene where he recovers but didn’t hear that in the video....
Thanks for the spoiler. Humm....not sure if want to continue or not. Sigh.....will surely watch it through the end 'cause I love Korn and Dao.

WARNING!!!!
Chorplae will die! She gets shot and learns that Siwat died already and she said let her die because that’s the only way she gets to be with her true love. The real villain is the nurse, dachars sister. She was Siwats ex and he left her because May said she had a new man and he became mays bf. She then got plastic surgery to be pretty. She was the one that killed him that night, not Dao’s adopted dad. Siwakorn will end up blind but nek and him will end up together. Hopefully they add a scene where he recovers but didn’t hear that in the video....
I remember asking so much bout this lakorn and had a theory it all revolved around the girl Siwat left but was too afraid I'll sound dumb but WOW. Didn't surprised me with all the clues that were given that the real culprit was so close by. Thank you for the heads up!

DAMMIT! That classical music should have gave it away.
It was a well orchestrated drama like everyone had different motives but it all ties so well at the end together. Not to happy with the results but it was very unexpected with the great? :D two-face acting.
With one more episode to go, I hope the grand finale has happy endings.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yes, I believe that Dao’s grandpa has boonkoon towards him meaning he has help him many times so I think that’s why he does everything for Chorplae. To pay her back for all her dad’s favors to him.
That's what I kinda suspected but it never was really mentioned I don't remember. For Thada to go to the house and knows Ah Char kinda makes sense to think that way.

^thea^

sarNie Egg
Shock....i saw the clip from tv7 facebook, Daycha is a romantic partner of Dao's father.....hope it's not true.
My mood immediately changed after seeing their pic hugging :facepalm: ...thankfully this lakorn has only a few episodes left so will keep watching until the end :)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Wow, that plot twist with her "dad" was definitely something else. That got me on my toes for sure! And then the whole scene with him and the cop was a train wreck. Why didn't he just shoot him the minute he shot his dad? I did see him still alive in his uniform in the next episode for the finale though.. so we'll see how that goes.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Choprae's lawyer got what he deserved, he wasn't loyal to her and can be bought afterall. So many deaths, first lakorn I've seen where people got killed one-by-one. Choprae's husband had a calm demeanor up to his fake coma, but his cried for his dead lover was priceless - so emotional lol. I thought Thada's death was too easy, but good thing he survived to continued catching the bad guy(s). Waiting for the last twist and looks like Siawat's friend had something to do with it. Kind of suspicious of him since midway through, no particular reason but just thought he was too helpful and so tech savy and what if it was him who secretly recorded Siawat/Choprae. It's a murder mystery, you have to suspect everyone and not just the obvious one. I am most curious to see the connection between Siwat's death to Choprae/Dao's inheritance. Beside the evident Siwat and Choprae's affair, but how did it tied in altogether since Pranon was going after the inheritance since Dao was a baby.

Khem is on of my favorites and tried to watch all of his lakorns, passed on his recent one because I was tired of the fantasy/action. I watched his other one with Tuptim and that's where I became a fan of Pol's acting (Decha). I don't love or hate this lakorn, but I was hoping for more romance between the pra'nangs. Some nonsense and annoying characters -how does fake Siwat still has a job after his argument with Choprae? Chat was annoying but not as much as May. Her screeches irked me so much, it must be this actress because she was also annoying in HJLPC. Now just exciting waiting for some slap/kiss of Khem and Mookda .

Pranon and his lover :pancarta:
http://instagr.am/p/CApBl3IAV0H/

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I felt they should have did something to the doctor in charge detaining Char in the mental hospital?

It's crazy how the nurse survived all those bullets to kill Char. It's funny that nobody is at the hospital at all and when that first bullet went off at the stairway nobody showed up. Only in lakorns.

I'm sure like most lakorn, this one has workers in short short dresses, halter tops showing partial of the boobs and skins. Funny! May was showing it all thru out the lakorn hehe.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG the phone lol. The phone ringings and usages in this lakorn were a bit much! Oh, Siwat and Pranon were planning together. Pranon's scene at the hospital was too dramatic with the background music, can't help but to laugh during that scene. Karma got him back and can't walk forever. Oh, Kwan she had plastic surgery. Sorry Mek, I doubted you lol.

Khem is getting really good at crying scenes lol. I wish his voice was stronger though, it's weak.

I realized all the revelations in this lakorn, it would have been fun live watching.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG the phone lol. The phone ringings and usages in this lakorn were a bit much! Oh, Siwat and Pranon were planning together. Pranon's scene at the hospital was too dramatic with the background music, can't help but to laugh during that scene. Karma got him back and can't walk forever. Oh, Kwan she had plastic surgery. Sorry Mek, I doubted you lol.

Khem is getting really good at crying scenes lol. I wish his voice was stronger though, it's weak.

I realized all the revelations in this lakorn, it would have been fun live watching.
Lol Pek and Mek stayed on the phone in this Lakorn . The phone was like another actors in the Lakorn haha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Pek and Mek stayed on the phone in this Lakorn . The phone was like another actors in the Lakorn haha
Yep and I think Siwat/Siwakorn had the generic ringing tone too, must not have vibrating option. Btw, what did Dao do with her phone cause she was just talking to Thada. That phone would have come in handy when they were running away from the crazy nurse. Oh well it’s lakorn world, why am I trying to make sense of it all. lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep and I think Siwat/Siwakorn had the generic ringing tone too, must not have vibrating option. Btw, what did Dao do with her phone cause she was just talking to Thada. That phone would have come in handy when they were running away from the crazy nurse. Oh well it’s lakorn world, why am I trying to make sense of it all. lol
I haven’t watch yet but I listened to the spoilers beforehand. Does pek end up blind like the spoilers said?

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven’t watch yet but I listened to the spoilers beforehand. Does pek end up blind like the spoilers said?
Yes:sad6: from his brain surgery. Kind of sad because I don’t like semi-happy ending for the pra’nangs. I am satisfied that all the bad people got what they deserved. And they finally gave Siwat a funeral jointly with Choprae.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes:sad6: from his brain surgery. Kind of sad because I don’t like semi-happy ending for the pra’nangs. I am satisfied that all the bad people got what they deserved. And they finally gave Siwat a funeral jointly with Choprae.
Dang! I mean I’m glad they end up together but seriously sucks about that :(

nina07

sarNie Adult
Their way of trying to dramatize everything with making the p'ek blind was a bit over the top. Like what was the point LOL I don't think it added anything to the conclusion like just get rid of the baddies and call it a day. Also with the amount of times the p'ek gets knocked down by them was way too much, there was no point in the last episode where you could see him actually beating them up or having it his way. Dude couldn't catch a break lol which is what I think made it a mess and took away from the whole lakorn in general. But hey, that's CH7 for ya