❤️[CH7] Tawan Arb Dao (Prakot Karn Dee): Kem Hussawee/ Thisa Varitthisa/ Chiranan Manochaem

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This is going to end next Thursday and I’m so sad. I tried to listen for more pranang scenes but all I got was.... and please don’t get too excited cause you will probably be disappointed... lol
Nek and Pek do go to a blind foundation that pek always helps out with and he says some sweet things to her bout seeing a flower finally smiling lol. (she was stressing because she no longer will be a Khemawat due to her aunt making her change her last name in order for all the workers at their business to not get fired)

Nek will go and stay with pek at his place for some time because he is trying to keep her safe. So they do get more scenes together on the bright side. Tadas dad actually is trying to kill her for Chorplae. There’s not much spoilers but I’m still listening to spoilers every day but I haven’t heard of a willing or anything but I do remember when I watched another summary, uploaded from another user, it mentioned it but I don’t know how reliable that one was lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thank you! Well, atleast they will have moments together. At this rate, I'm not expecting them to give me a willing hahaha but it doesn't hurt to hope just a little:p

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you! Well, atleast they will have moments together. At this rate, I'm not expecting them to give me a willing hahaha but it doesn't hurt to hope just a little:p
Right! I hope they get some scenes cause Kem has had so many raeng scenes with Yui!!! Lol I did see in the credits they are staring at each other on the bed so we will probably see that scene when they stay together! Here’s the screenshot I took lol.
778C4C21-55D7-4412-96F8-ED7652E1194B.jpeg

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
what?! I need to go rewatch the mv and see what scenes haven't showed up yet hahahha
Yes! I had to go back and look at both opening and ending credits to see what we haven’t seen and then match it up with the spoilers I’ve been listening to lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
hahahah I have calmed myself a bit as I know the drama will overshadow our main lead this week. I saw it coming so I didn't bother catching it live. :celebrate16: But yes, I remembered seeing that scene too in the ost and wondering when we will see that. I also saw another scene when he hugged her in that white collared shirt hehehe so I am wondering if it's in the same scene. Yes, so excited that they will be with each other for a bit. At this point, that's the best idea since Thada is pretty useless and since he is slowly realizing Dao will never be his, he stepped away lol good stay away so our main lead can be together longer please. NO third wheeling Thada:mad:

I also listened to one of the spoilers and there was a scene that Dao kissed Korn...:naughty2: I hope they will still keep this scene. But he doesn't kiss her back because he doesn't want to ruin the mood lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMGGG I am so sad to hear it's ending tomorrow. It's definitely going to be rushed. I feel that there's so many loopholes. I seriously thought we were going to get more episodes? Is it confirmed to end tomorrow? LOL because according to spoilers, there barely is going to be more drama coming out hahahah unless the cut it short :confused12:

Ya'll are too funny. Don't read the spoiler if you dont' want to know

The dad is actually the bad guy.hahahh

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGG I am so sad to hear it's ending tomorrow. It's definitely going to be rushed. I feel that there's so many loopholes. I seriously thought we were going to get more episodes? Is it confirmed to end tomorrow? LOL because according to spoilers, there barely is going to be more drama coming out hahahah unless the cut it short :confused12:

Ya'll are too funny. Don't read the spoiler if you dont' want to know

The dad is actually the bad guy.hahahh
Right the spoilers theres a lot we haven’t seen! Thisa said in a recent ig live this lakorn had 15 episodes so I’m confused too.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Hahaha if that's the case then, they will rush things. I hope if it really ends at 15 episodes, just cut to the point and give more scenes to our pranang. I think they cut out the scene when Korn hugs Dao in that white collared shirt. Why they gotta cut that scene for??! :mad:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like there has to be one more week of this Lakorn. I just don’t think it could be over tomorrow so I’m going to say it’s not ending tomorrow. Anyways, this clip is funny how Kem said is there an option to not pick either? Meaning Chorplae or Dao haha. But in the end he did say he would rather be with Dao since she has a cuter personality as the lakorn develops lol
http://instagr.am/p/CAKH4hyAz7V/

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Hahah had a feeling it was too good to be true ending at 15. Let the drama begin!!! More people will die first before we get to the bottom of this. :fighting3: No more cute scenes of Dao and Korn since she’s at thada safe house:crybaby2:im ready for this drama to come to an end. I guess thai viewers really like drama:rolleyes::BangHead:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Hahah had a feeling it was too good to be true ending at 15. Let the drama begin!!! More people will die first before we get to the bottom of this. :fighting3: No more cute scenes of Dao and Korn since she’s at thada safe house:crybaby2:im ready for this drama to come to an end. I guess thai viewers really like drama:rolleyes::BangHead:
Right, the views do! Hmm, I guess Chor isn't as weak as they think she is. She's fighting that medicine hard! Still more to be reveal so I guess next week it is hehe.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Right, the views do! Hmm, I guess Chor isn't as weak as they think she is. She's fighting that medicine hard! Still more to be reveal so I guess next week it is hehe.
I do have to admit that Chorprae is a bad ass!! She's so strong and a real fighter.:worship2: For her to be able to call the cops hahah I give her so much props. But it's so sad because everything will fall apart for her next week.

I am ready for the real baddie to show up so our main characters will really find out. So I don't think it will end next week too since we are barely seeing the drama unravel. I think give it til 18-19 then we might be close to the end... haha we might since Thai viewers love drama:mad:, it ain't ending anytime soon. This show now is getting really good ratings. It is still staying around 6. Yesterday's episode was the highest with 6.9. I am curious to how today's rating will be.

Nonetheless, it's doing good because the plot is starting to thicken and viewers are curious to find out what will happen. Except me hahah I cheated and listened to spoilers, so I am ready for this to come to an end. I just want to know if our leads will get any more cute scenes :confused12::rolleyes::crybaby2::yawn:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I do have to admit that Chorprae is a bad ass!! She's so strong and a real fighter.:worship2: For her to be able to call the cops hahah I give her so much props. But it's so sad because everything will fall apart for her next week.

I am ready for the real baddie to show up so our main characters will really find out. So I don't think it will end next week too since we are barely seeing the drama unravel. I think give it til 18-19 then we might be close to the end... haha we might since Thai viewers love drama:mad:, it ain't ending anytime soon. This show now is getting really good ratings. It is still staying around 6. Yesterday's episode was the highest with 6.9. I am curious to how today's rating will be.

Nonetheless, it's doing good because the plot is starting to thicken and viewers are curious to find out what will happen. Except me hahah I cheated and listened to spoilers, so I am ready for this to come to an end. I just want to know if our leads will get any more cute scenes :confused12::rolleyes::crybaby2::yawn:
HAHA too funny! Yes, at times I like to watch or listen to spoilers if I can find any hehe. Yes, still so much more to be known. The all reasons behind it. AT least it's not an annoying plot that just goes in circle?

I do agree that Chorprae is tough. She wont give up without a fight. Trying to stay sane hehe. If it does end next week, they have to tie all things together well and fast. Right now, nothing but reruns so, this lakorn is doing well? Yup, I want more scene of pr'nangs :)))