❤️[CH7] Tawan Arb Dao (Prakot Karn Dee): Kem Hussawee/ Thisa Varitthisa/ Chiranan Manochaem

sanda

sarNie Hatchling
According to Thaidramatic Updates, it'll air after Prai Sungkeet.
qO3A8f.jpg

Siwakorn disguises himself as Siwath, his twin brother in order to investigate his death. He tries to avoid sleeping with Chorprae who is Siwath's lover and meets Daopradub, Chorprae's daughter who was called out from abroad to help with the family's company. (Credit: Mydramalist)

sanda

sarNie Hatchling
Teaser subbed by Thippy.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Has anyone tuned in? It started off with a 5.4 rating and got good reviews so I might watch it today.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Has anyone tuned in? It started off with a 5.4 rating and got good reviews so I might watch it today.
I just watched the first episode on Thippys website and omg it was really good to me. The story is interesting so far and Kem and Thisa have pretty good chemistry! I regret watching ep 1 already cause now I’m waiting for the subs for the other episodes haha Kems acting has improved compared to his other lakorns not to mention he’s also such eye candy lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, just finished episode one. Not going to lie it was pretty entertaining. Of course I like to know so I went and listened to a summary of the whole story lol. I will be continuing this for sure to see the outcome and to see if it matches with the summary I listened to.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Back in here again! Where are my people who are watching!! Lol. Anyways I’m really like this lakorn. It has an interesting story line and I think Kem is pretty cute! Yui still looks really good for her age as well. I hate that I listened to the whole summary of the lakorn so I know who the real rai is lol.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
You’re making me want to watch it but surprisingly COVID had made me busier with work and school so I don’t have time :( I love Yui though so I gotta check it out soon!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
You’re making me want to watch it but surprisingly COVID had made me busier with work and school so I don’t have time :( I love Yui though so I gotta check it out soon!!
Yes, please watch it Mannie! I am a teacher and right now we are launching online teaching but I haven’t been too busy yet! But you should watch it so I have someone to talk to about it lol. I noticed we usually enjoy the same lakorns cause we are usually in the same threads lol!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Back in here again! Where are my people who are watching!! Lol. Anyways I’m really like this lakorn. It has an interesting story line and I think Kem is pretty cute! Yui still looks really good for her age as well. I hate that I listened to the whole summary of the lakorn so I know who the real rai is lol.
I made the mistake of skimming (reading) through the summary and I think I read correctly who the rai is too LOL. Im curious is it the same rai we are aware of in our minds lmao???? I usually dont read summaries when it's genres like this but Idk what I was thinking just skimming through it hahahhah

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yes, please watch it Mannie! I am a teacher and right now we are launching online teaching but I haven’t been too busy yet! But you should watch it so I have someone to talk to about it lol. I noticed we usually enjoy the same lakorns cause we are usually in the same threads lol!
You have great taste in lakorn and I love reading your comments! LOL I'll start soon, hopefully when I get one of my bigger projects completed this weekend. I don't want to be too behind in this lakorn haha. I like Kem and Grace too. Chat is okay for me, she acts pretty well though so I don't mind her! If I start it, I'm going to want to know the spoilers too LOL. So I might skim through as well lolz

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I made the mistake of skimming (reading) through the summary and I think I read correctly who the rai is too LOL. Im curious is it the same rai we are aware of in our minds lmao???? I usually dont read summaries when it's genres like this but Idk what I was thinking just skimming through it hahahhah
Lol it’s probably the same rai! I watched the video of the summary while I was cooking not thinking too much of it. I thought it might just be a little summary of how the lakorn might go without revealing too much so I wasn’t as focused but then I heard the whole rai unravel and I’m like man, I shouldn’t have listened to this haha.

You have great taste in lakorn and I love reading your comments! LOL I'll start soon, hopefully when I get one of my bigger projects completed this weekend. I don't want to be too behind in this lakorn haha. I like Kem and Grace too. Chat is okay for me, she acts pretty well though so I don't mind her! If I start it, I'm going to want to know the spoilers too LOL. So I might skim through as well lolz
I love reading yours too! Yes, when you start let me know your thoughts! I’ve had a bad habit of listening to spoilers like how I did Game Ruk but with that lakorn, I just ruined everything for myself haha.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
The first episode was good. It’s been a long time since I watched an lakorn that can keep my interest haha. I can't wait to see the other episode. Kem's acting is getting better. I love his chemistry with Thisa.

CPY

GotomySin
It'a the same production which produce Panthakarn Ruk. I might go and get the spoiler soon to know who is the rai.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Okay, I watched the first episode and I really like Thisa's acting in here and she looks great with Khem haha. Khem has improved a bit, but I feel like his tone sometimes makes his acting less good if that makes sense haha it's kind of like he's reading a script.

I also just read the spoilers hahaha I kind of saw it coming honestly even after watching the first episode. There's not that many characters so it's kind of easy to guess LOL.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m currently loving this lakorn right now lol Also really loving Thisa’s character in this one. Her character is very clever and doesn’t let the n’rai or Kems character get to her very easily! She’s really good at messing with them and outsmarting them. She knows how to get under their skin haha She’s also not a damsel in distress in this which is a plus! Of course she got a little hurt in the last episode but she didn’t really whine about it and barely let Kem baby her because of it. And my oh my am I loving Kem and Thisa together. I definitely never expected them to have this much chemistry together!!! They seriously look good together and play off of each other very well. Episode 3 got a little slap and kissy for a second there at the beginning lol Side now but when will we be able to see Kem in a slap and kiss? We’re waiting haha