❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think he's the director for the first part too no? Is that possible? Haha. But I believe the director for this part is his son which is crazy cause his son is so young, but already so good! Yes, a lot of the hit lakorns this year is from him!
He was also promoting the first part so I thought he directed that as well.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i wish fans would stop doing that b/c those actors/actresses are just acting out the drama! it's very annoying.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Was trying to not peek in this thread because of spoilers updates, but am excited to get back to viewing it since I last watched episode 9. Dislike having to wait for lakorn and especially if I am interested in it, but am debating whether to start back up on episode 10 or wait to binge when the last one aired Nov 1st. This lakorn got me back interested in watching Mike again, so I went to binged all 18 episodes of Balang Hong - what a disappointing ending and wasted time I spent on it lol.

Mookda and Mike are cute together and I am not surprise if there's new fanatic shippers for this pairing. However, people can ship any couple they want, but should stop harassing or bashing their real-life partner (e.g. Tor's gf, Teaw's bf, etc.) :mad:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Fans seriously needs to chill. And then they wonder why some celebrities don't want to act with so and so again especially when they already have a GF. Just enjoy the lakorn for what it is and when it ends move on to the next. I mean, being extra ain't gonna get them anywhere.