❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Vico

sarNie Adult
Have you found a way? .
Not yet. For now, I download some parts on Youtube but I don’t like it because there are some UGLY logos on these.
I also tried some screen recorders with Bugaboo tv, but the result is of bad quality. Maybe I’ll have to upload some videos from subbing teams but I HATE that because 1)there are the logos of the subbing team and it’s not ideal
2)i’m scared that the said subbing team doesn’t like to see my MVs with their subs/logos.

I can only hope that bugaboo tv will soon add a download option like they promised

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Not yet. For now, I download some parts on Youtube but I don’t like it because there are some UGLY logos on these.
I also tried some screen recorders with Bugaboo tv, but the result is of bad quality. Maybe I’ll have to upload some videos from subbing teams but I HATE that because 1)there are the logos of the subbing team and it’s not ideal
2)i’m scared that the said subbing team doesn’t like to see my MVs with their subs/logos.

I can only hope that bugaboo tv will soon add a download option like they promised
Have you tried from here?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I rewatched episode one and two and oh how far they've come, haha. Still the cutest meeting ever :3

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I prefer to watch ch 7 Lakorns. Once in long while I’ll watch a ch3 but I’m more a ch7 girl. The guys are more manly, and better to look at than ch 3. Plus, ch7 girls are a lot prettier than ch3 girls too. My 2 main that I tend to look for are ch7 or gmmtv/one31/exact. Those all get my attention.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
yes me too i prefer to watch ch7 and i like their tall manly handsome actors.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
So, I've been snooping around and from what I can understand from translation is that,
P'Pha and Nampeung will have a willing right before he takes her back? The scene seems to be set up as P'Pha telling her he will take her back home to keep her safe, but she refuses and wants to stay with him. He then reveals that he has never done anything to her. Nampeung, who already loves him and afraid it'll be their last time seeing one another, decides to really become his wife so they spend their first real "night" together. :3

A little bts, the director had everyone but him, camera man(s?), and obviously Michael/Mookda leave the scene so Michael and Mookda can fully focus and show the real emotions and love their characters have for one another. /.\ I think they shot the scene two times? During the second time, the director didn't hurry to call cut and let them continue to kiss for a while. The team had to nudge him to call cut, haha. But it is said that the love scene will be satisfying to the fans.

AHHHHHHHHHH. I can't wait :3 But damn my heart already hurts! Seems like P'Pha and Nampeung will really be separated for a little while cause he's going back to finish off his task of taking Suer Phan down. Ugh... & I saw a scene in the opening where it looks like P'Pha sent her back and just leaves ): Even with a quick shot of that scene, I saw how painful it was for the both of them to leave one another. UGHH :'(

Vico

sarNie Adult
So, I've been snooping around and from what I can understand from translation is that,
P'Pha and Nampeung will have a willing right before he takes her back? The scene seems to be set up as P'Pha telling her he will take her back home to keep her safe, but she refuses and wants to stay with him. He then reveals that he has never done anything to her. Nampeung, who already loves him and afraid it'll be their last time seeing one another, decides to really become his wife so they spend their first real "night" together. :3

A little bts, the director had everyone but him, camera man(s?), and obviously Michael/Mookda leave the scene so Michael and Mookda can fully focus and show the real emotions and love their characters have for one another. /.\ I think they shot the scene two times? During the second time, the director didn't hurry to call cut and let them continue to kiss for a while. The team had to nudge him to call cut, haha. But it is said that the love scene will be satisfying to the fans.

AHHHHHHHHHH. I can't wait :3 But damn my heart already hurts! Seems like P'Pha and Nampeung will really be separated for a little while cause he's going back to finish off his task of taking Suer Phan down. Ugh... & I saw a scene in the opening where it looks like P'Pha sent her back and just leaves ): Even with a quick shot of that scene, I saw how painful it was for the both of them to leave one another. UGHH :'(
I hope this is real :sad6:
But I’d be surprised if it isn’t because there’s a real sexual tension between them since the beginning of the story. And I’ve just watched episode 11 subbed : she had proposed him to have sex herself ! That proves she totally wants to be his !
So I’d be super shocked if they didn’t have a willing scene before the end

Reactions: Ele

Ele

sarNie Adult

Sounds so sweet and romantic, I can't wait for the willing scene and theirs sweet movement together:love::love::aaaaa:. I really like and admire this director , I hope he gets award for his best directing this drama.