❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 1: Duang Jai Kabot (Michael Pattaradet/Now Tisanart)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, I do wonder about the powers, lol. I saw it more than I thought I was going to. Pasu is pretty playful with our princess so far. Everything happened so fast in the beginning. I think first episode's okay. I'll look forward to episode 2.
They believe in these items that is blessed and will protect them.

I like that it gets to the point... I'm trying to hold out but...I don't think I can...
I like 2 wait until it's at least 8 eps in.

Now is gorgeous....yaya can't compare to me...now is a classy lady...style n all

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I find now pretty but sometimes her face looks weird to me. I think it’s her forehead. Still pretty regardless.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
All the guys are soo good looking

Now that he knows she's a princess...will be still be playful...? I hope so...I hate that pk and louise will have a misunderstanding because they both like nk

The bad guy in modern clothing during the interview was so sweet and gentle like hahahaha

I hate my forehead...I got bangs for it

I think now's is fine to me...

Is there another site to watch this on beside watch thai lakorn?

Rhianna 's forehead bothers me ....hahaha...i feel we both have the same wide/big forehead....

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Just watched episode one. Now is super gorgeous. She’s one of the prettier nangeks currently in my opinion.
She has been wasted in that ch7. This girl is mad gorg and that quality as an actress is criminally underused. And the funniest (and most glorious) thing for me is actresses/actors that ch7 always favors end up leaving their .ss

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I find now pretty but sometimes her face looks weird to me. I think it’s her forehead. Still pretty regardless.
Round forehead adds to her thai beauty type. Forehead looks like Dyney's princesses' (round and a lil prominent). In Kularb Len fai she was overshadowing even the likes of curvier Stephany is in the sexy and beauty game.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I agree with you. Now is such a beauty to look at, I do not want to compare but beween yaya and now I will choose now immediately. In my opinion yaya is looking good as super model but acting wide now got more skills, screen present and very nangek looking. I think New is very lucky to have her as girlfriend.
At last Someone has said it ! Her visual in shitty Kularb Len Fai and her horror lakorn with one-expression New are just to die for. Everytime I see her I want her to play with an actor like New Chaiyyapol or my Cinnamon roll Tre or any of those One31 nice batch of Thai actors newbies.
Yaya is pretty but I think actresses like Mai Davika (edgier and cute) Matt Peeranee, Patricia Good (with their nice bodies and great legs), Now T (with her classical Thai appeal and warmth), Baifern P and Baifern A even Sammy are prettier to me.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Beauty is subjective...eye of the beholder

There girls I gravitate towards

Those girls I don't...it don't neccesarily think they are ugly but they don't wow me and have me in awe...find find stephanie and kim more masculine...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Round forehead adds to her thai beauty type. Forehead looks like Dyney's princesses' (round and a lil prominent). In Kularb Len fai she was overshadowing even the likes of curvier Stephany is in the sexy and beauty game.
I’m not into her forehead but everything is very beautiful.

I really wanna start this but I don’t to get sucked into it and then have to week every week for it to air new episodes lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I find Sammy really gorgeous, Steph is more suitable for sexy style but Kim is not. I've tried to tell myself that she's beautiful in someway but sorry Kimmy fan I can't.
I think Sammy is pretty and I think Steph is actually pretty in a sexy way too. Kim I totally agree with you. I see people say she’s gorgeous but I can’t really see it. I do like watching most of her lakorns though because she’s a good actress.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Now and Mike are really cute in this! So far in ep 1, something about Mikes character is so endearing. I found myself unknowingly smiling while watching him :icon12: He’s doing a really good job! And Now was good as the sassy and uptight princess. I really enjoyed the first episode.