❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 1: Duang Jai Kabot (Michael Pattaradet/Now Tisanart)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yay@ love these two

Their earlier lakorns storylines is eh ...but ...they had great chemistry!

I hope kait well. I have no interest in her....lol her mouth also is odd to me

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm surprised they want to air this so fast. There are a few lakorns that started filming before this that haven't aired yet like Roy Akard that has been sitting around for a while.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Supposedly this is gonna air in the next Wednesday-Thursday slot??? I really hope so. I'll be one step closer to Mike and Mookda. :3 But I do want to check this part out.
Omg if this is already airing, then that means we’ll get to see Mookda and Mike soon!! Hopefully it’s true! Also wanna check this part out as well.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Isn't Now's lakorn with Kem pretty popular rn? Maybe they wanna keep Now in, lol. Or maybe ch7 just want Michael back on screen. Whatever the case, I'm just glad if it is true cause I really wanna see Michael and Mookda! & plus, this is a series which are often times always a hit.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Supposedly this is gonna air in the next Wednesday-Thursday slot??? I really hope so. I'll be one step closer to Mike and Mookda. :3 But I do want to check this part out.
Now recent lakorn is not even ending yet....

I like boran clothing and it seems interesting enough....

Ntsuab-Ci

Now recent lakorn is not even ending yet....

I like boran clothing and it seems interesting enough....
Yeah, I'm hoping the lakorn ends soon even though it's at like episode 3 rn, lmfao.

I just want to see how the feel of this series is gonna be and if we're gonna be seeing some moments of the part two twin in this first part or not. Ye'know, just wanna see how things are gonna be tied together. I haven't watched a series in a while and one of my favorite things about series is seeing how every part is connected, it's just fun to see for me, haha.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Isn't Now's lakorn with Kem pretty popular rn? Maybe they wanna keep Now in, lol. Or maybe ch7 just want Michael back on screen. Whatever the case, I'm just glad if it is true cause I really wanna see Michael and Mookda! & plus, this is a series which are often times always a hit.
Now is getting noticed for sure. I see more and more pic of her on my insta tl

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh it’s airing right after Now’s current lakorn. Yay, more of Now to watch! She has no other lakorn after this, huh?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow this is coming fast! I wonder how many episodes each part will have?

Maybe they’re airing this so soon to capitalize on Now’s current new found popularity?

Ntsuab-Ci

Okay, I don't know if this is airing on the 20th or if it's just for an event so... don't have hopes yet, haha. But it would make sense as the 20th is on a wednesday which is what i read it would air on and Grace's lakorn should be over soon.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I don't know if this is airing on the 20th or if it's just for an event so... don't have hopes yet, haha. But it would make sense as the 20th is on a wednesday which is what i read it would air on and Grace's lakorn should be over soon.
So I just checked on ig and I think it’s just a ch7 event with the actors of the first part of the series. I’m pretty sure they are airing it in the next slot too though cause they are promoting this a lot.

Ntsuab-Ci

So I just checked on ig and I think it’s just a ch7 event with the actors of the first part of the series. I’m pretty sure they are airing it in the next slot too though cause they are promoting this a lot.
Yeah, they are promoting this a lot more now so I'm sure it will be airing next. I just read that this may air on the fri-sun slot now but idk anymore, haha. Well, whatever it is, it is airing soon, that's for sure!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, they are promoting this a lot more now so I'm sure it will be airing next. I just read that this may air on the fri-sun slot now but idk anymore, haha. Well, whatever it is, it is airing soon, that's for sure!
I sure hope it’s the Friday-Sunday slot cause that means the second part will come faster!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
its not airing after Now/Kem's lakorn. Song Naree is after that.

the event on the 20th is for CH7 upcoming new lakorn which is Song Naree, Roy Akart, and the SJJ series.....which I have a feeling that the SJJ will air on the weekends bc Prai Pikart is airing on the weekend right now and that lakorn isn't listed