❤️[CH7] Song Naree (Pordeecom): Min Pechaya/ Thanwa Suriyajak/ Great Supol

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ok. So I haven't started this yet. But I've been watching clips.. and I really like Neung's husband. I feel so bad for him. Did being really love him? Or...

D~D

sarNie Adult
p'ek and n'ek are not spending time together enough:mad:, hopefully we can get more of them from this moment forward. Keeping my finger X.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
p'ek and n'ek are not spending time together enough:mad:, hopefully we can get more of them from this moment forward. Keeping my finger X.
I feel like this movie is focusing a lot more on Neung. Which is fine with me because I’m more interested in her story and how her life will turn out. Song to me, is kinda boring. Lol.

CPY

GotomySin
She debuted in a boran with twin characters. I think the elders are not wrong to choose her to act in lakorns. Now she prove it that she can act in challenging characters.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
It's been years since I've watched a Ch7 lakorn! I started this one a few days and now I'm hooked! Lol I think Min is doing a great job in here. I really like her as Neung - so pretty and she doesn't overdo her acting as the bad girl. As for the Pra'ek, this is my first time watching him.. at first i didn't think he was that cute, but now i do lol he's like a different kind of cute idk.

I didn't watch the original version of Song Naree (or maybe I have but was too young to remember. I know my mom and sisters were huge fans of Anne), so I can't really compare.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I feel like this movie is focusing a lot more on Neung. Which is fine with me because I’m more interested in her story and how her life will turn out. Song to me, is kinda boring. Lol.
I know right, we see more Neung than Song. I think the bad one is always more interesting lol I can't wait until she truly accepts Song as her little sister.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Wow.. Neung's ex husband was such a sweetheart...... Damn. ):
I felt bad for him too! At first I didn't trust him coz I thought he would be a bad person lol I was wrong. You could tell her really loved her and was hurt by what Neung did to him. Ugh. Freaking Neung, I wanna knock some sense into her, but I know it's an issue that she can't control..

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I hope they don’t just kill her off. Really hate that typical ending, where they just die instead of being able to redeem themselves a little or get the help they need. But that’s lakorns for ya.

Vico

sarNie Adult
So Neung got aids apparently. I really hate when they used the « aids things » to punish the villains (even more than the « rape thing » when a nang rai gets raped and it is presented as a punishment for her wickedness).
This is like : « Hey, look at this. Hadn’t he/she slept around, she/he wouldn’t be sick now. It’s his/her punishment ». Do they even know that you can get this through something else than sex ? It’s like they present every aids patient like sex addicts. Besides, one should be able to do whatever they want with one’s body and not being judged for that. But I guess Thai society is not ready yet to accept something like that.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Not sure how to feel about the ending. I think they could use another episode! But omg, my heart, I cried too much this episode! :crybaby2:

Min did not disappoint in here! :icon12: