❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
yeah another lakorn...didn't think it would come that fast :naughty2: anw i heard that it's gonna be romcom (like how Kem wished hehe) and produced by Media Scene, i guess that's pretty good news? i was having an idea of pulling this thread to 70 for even number pages before switching to new thread lol

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Wow looks like 2021 will be a year of male lead repeats for Mookda. It's going to be a battle of her male costars lols. Which lakorn will come out on top? The one that has pek from the popular 2019 lakorn or the one with the pek who many are wanting them to be koojin? TBH I don't care about which one people will tune in more for as I'm more of a Mookda fan. So either anticipated lakorns will be good. Now the true pairing I want to see a repeat of is Mookda with Weir or Mik. Something more intense with Weir and romcom with Mik.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Wow looks like 2021 will be a year of male lead repeats for Mookda. It's going to be a battle of her male costars lols. Which lakorn will come out on top? The one that has pek from the popular 2019 lakorn or the one with the pek who many are wanting them to be koojin? TBH I don't care about which one people will tune in more for as I'm more of a Mookda fan. So either anticipated lakorns will be good. Now the true pairing I want to see a repeat of is Mookda with Weir or Mik. Something more intense with Weir and romcom with Mik.
After her performance in So Wayree, she can definitely do an intense lakorn with Weir. Romcom with Mik would be cute. I just went back to watch Musaya cause I had already rewatched S Wayree and parts of Maturot Longhorn.:aaaaa:

vina

sarNie Egg
I just visited this page to say that Mookda and Kem makes me go back to my guilty pleasure of watching lakorns again. I cannot wait to watch them in their 2nd lakorn again. Mookda caught my eyes with her beautiful face and good acting chops in Massaya. She really has the potential to become CH7 top actress of this generation. I can also see Kem as the next top leading man, he sometimes makes me remember Weir Sukollowat in his younger days.

Last edited:

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I just visited this page to say that Mookda and Kem makes me go back to my guilty pleasure of watching lakorns again. I cannot wait to watch them in their first lakorn. Mookda caught my eyes with her beautiful face and good acting chops in Massaya. She really has the potential to become CH7 top actress of this generation. I can also see Kem as the next top leading man, he sometimes makes me remember Weir Sukollowat in his younger days.
I like your DP :). It's a contender for the #1 spot for my favorite lakorn and favorite pairing.

vina

sarNie Egg
I like your DP :). It's a contender for the #1 spot for my favorite lakorn and favorite pairing.
Thank you! Kluen Cheewit is my favorite lakorn. And Mark/Yaya my onscreen fav pairing even though they are not together in real life. Hahaha. I am going to focus on Kem/Mookda updates while I wait for another lakorn from MarkYa (if ever they'll have another one someday).

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you! Kluen Cheewit is my favorite lakorn. And Mark/Yaya my onscreen fav pairing even though they are not together in real life. Hahaha. I am going to focus on Kem/Mookda updates while I wait for another lakorn from MarkYa (if ever they'll have another one someday).
Lols girl I've been waiting for another Mark and Yaya lakorn since the first time I watched KC in 2018. It looks like they'll cycle through all the other daras before going back to each other if that is even a possibility.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too!! KC is my favorite. Mark and Yaya are my top fav pairing as well. I’ve been waiting forever to them to pair up again! They’ve been my picture forever now haha

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Me too!! KC is my favorite. Mark and Yaya are my top fav pairing as well. I’ve been waiting forever to them to pair up again! They’ve been my picture forever now haha
@vina Can we all praying circle for mark and ya reunion? I dont understand why it takes so long for ch3 to pair up these two again. The chemistry is off the charttttt. I'll go crazy if ch3 announce ya and mark reunion lol. Please dramagod.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
KC was my first lakorn lakorn. All the other previous lakorns were remakes like Full House and Kiss Me. I actually was like holy cow their chemistry is on fire. I wanted them to be IRL so bad but then I found out Mark is with Kim. Yaya was unconfirmed with Nadech but they were so linked together they might as well have "we're dating" stamped on their forehead. So I've settled on being content with them appearing in another lakorn together. But at this rate, it looks like we'll never get one.

lurkeygurl

sarNie Egg
I love Mookda I’m happy she gained a lot of fans because of this lakorn. I’m really enjoying her koojin with Kem. They are good co-workers and they really look cute together. I just hope that people would stop overthink everything about them. Both are still young and more focused on their work anyway. ;)

I guess this fanmeet is the last event for this lakorn.

vina

sarNie Egg
I hope that if they start a koojin it won't be as toxic as the popular ones in Thailand because I want to see Mookda be paired up with other actors without getting any haters for it. Also, I do not want her to hold back with skinship during romantic scenes. One of the reasons why I like her amongst the new-gen of Thai actresses is her courage in doing believable romantic scenes with her partners on screen.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Late to the forum and chatter but glad to know about So Wayree. Would live the Eng translated novel to read too. I def been MIA from lakorn world. Taking my time catching up on the replies comments and opinions here!

Definitely looking forward to their Rom Com. And more of their collaboration in future. Yeah they are so young. Whatever it is we shouldn't be too persistent in knowing relationship a la offscreen but I love the fan service regardless. Firm believer of friends first anyways just saying.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think this might be the last time these two are pairing up. The fans kinda sank the ship. Lol. Mookda doesn’t seem comfortable as when she’s with Mike.

Last edited:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
lol have you read it? What's the difference if you don't mind spoiling?
Yes please spoil lol. I know the controversy of normalizing the r culture in lakorn..but we are shifting away from it which is always a good thing and creates dialogue for future lakorns..as long as plot is super romantic I am all for it more fluff the better. But yes
I am still a Sarnie for a reason too!! Nampeung Satan (90s) is a bad ass revenge but it will definitely need an overhaul for plot and Pranang scenes..the pek is way too rai! If the 2 does do another revenge drama this is a good remake option. I think the modern viewers may ask for a BE. But most likely a remake will never happen.

Vico

sarNie Adult
lol have you read it? What's the difference if you don't mind spoiling?
For example, Gun isn’t in love with Mita
Pam’s punishment isn’t as hard in the novel. Chane and Kawina have no relationship
At some point, Parin offers a deal with her : she lives and sleeps with him for one week and he lets her having some contract she wants (this is where they conceive the 3rd baby). The novel presents it like it’s something hot and sexy but this what I hated the most. She uses the same thing in another novel which proves she has no problem with male lead trading sex with the female lead and even gives the impression that it’s okay, it’s hot and it’s not supposed to leave any emotional damage on the girl, especially if they felt physical pleasure (I’m REALLY glad they changed that part in that drama).
I really started to dislike the author after that

Falada

sarNie Adult
For example, Gun isn’t in love with Mita
Pam’s punishment isn’t as hard in the novel. Chane and Kawina have no relationship
At some point, Parin offers a deal with her : she lives and sleeps with him for one week and he lets her having some contract she wants (this is where they conceive the 3rd baby). The novel presents it like it’s something hot and sexy but this what I hated the most. She uses the same thing in another novel which proves she has no problem with male lead trading sex with the female lead and even gives the impression that it’s okay, it’s hot and it’s not supposed to leave any emotional damage on the girl, especially if they felt physical pleasure (I’m REALLY glad they changed that part in that drama).
I really started to dislike the author after that
Thanks! Yes, I think the way Mita felt about Parin in the lakorn is what I'll really expect in real life, just pure hatred at the beginning. Chen and Gawina were cute though ^^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm surprised with how much I actually enjoyed this. I pretty much enjoy all slap/kiss lakorns unless they are horribly produced or if the leads have no chemistry. Ninobrothers is a pretty good company if you compare it to other companies that ch7 has. I've watched 3 of their lakorns so far and I liked them all. Yes, they need a little polishing but they still have more quality than the likes of Dida and DaraVDO. I'd say I like this company more than Kantana. Kantana mostly produces lakorns that put you to sleep and Mummai is hit or miss at times. With So Wayree, I was never bored.

The first half of this lakorn was very interesting. What I would say needed to be worked on was the first episode with the whole pregnancy, it felt very rushed. It would have been better if we had seen the progression of Mita's pregnancy and seeing her raise the twins. Because it was so rushed, we didn't get to see any motherly connections being made. I thoroughly enjoyed the scenes between the leads in the first half. This is my first time watching Kem fully and I like him. I've seen glimpses of his acting in the past and I'd say he's made some progress. He really reminds me of Num Sornram in Sai Lohit dashed with a little bit of Mike Pattaradet. In some angles he looks extremely similar to a young Num. Slap and kiss lakorns usually bring the best chemistry out of a pairing and I think so far Mookda has the most chemistry with Kem in comparison to her other pra'eks. I don't think I've enjoyed a pairing so much in a long time. Each scene they have is sizzling - I can't believe Kem is younger than Mookda. I love the character of Parin. He's such a loving pra'ek. Paramita on the other hand was a little rough around the edges. I was getting a little edgy watching her in the second half of the lakorn because she was so hard headed towards Parin. I definitely liked her a lot more when she softened up. The middle of the lakorn was probably the least enjoyable part because the leads spent quite a large chunk apart and when they saw each other again, Mita was always pushing Parin away. I'm glad by the last couple of episodes there were no misunderstandings and Mita actually gave Parin a genuine chance. The scenes where they had to work together and Mita getting jealous was entertaining and sweet.

The love scenes in this lakorn was amazing. They were sensual yet tastefully done. The first time they did the deed was *chef's kiss* and then the second love scene in the rain was just oh so romantic. I remember Yaya describing the love scenes in Likit Ruk as "erotic", and I was sorely disappointed. So Wayree knows what to do with sexual tension and those longing stares. I've watched lakorns that have gone overboard with the erotism and I've seen lakorns that missed the mark. In this lakorn it was incredibly well done. I guess it helps even further that the two leads are so good looking as well. The n'ek is so fertile here and the p'ek got some quick swimmers LOL. My parents came in and they see Mita throwing up and they're like "so she's preggers again now?" and I responded "they were stuck on an island together" and it all made sense to them LOL. In lakorn world, if you are stranded together YOU KNOW WHAT'S NEXT. I think if you threw in more misunderstandings, the n'ek would have had 10 kids by the time they actually got together :risas3:

I liked the plot, it was stereotypical yet a different take. It was interesting how Mita got pregnant the first and second time. My one complaint is that Mookda didn't have a whole lot of chemistry with the kids and Kem seemed to be a whole lot more believable as a parent. The kids were cute but their acting wasn't very good, they should have found kids like nong Inter. The second couple had potential but it seemed like they were stuck in limbo until the very end. While Boss is cute, his acting hasn't improved much and I've been watching him for years now. Gaweena seemed kind of one dimensional too and I would have liked more development on her part. I appreciated the fact that there was so n'rai present to try to cause trouble between the leads. Pam doesn't count because she was always at odds with Parin and only messed with him in the end to get information and that didn't last very long either. I enjoyed the family dynamics, especially with Parin and his dad. It was nice to see that they took time to settle the problems between the parents and it wasn't solved miraculously with instantaneous forgiveness. I guess Mita takes after her dad when it comes to giving people a chance, her dad was very stubborn in the last couple of episodes.

All in all, So Wayree isn't perfect but it's entertaining. It is definitely a rewatchable lakorn and I found myself really loving it by the end. Hands down a well made slap and kiss lakorn. I just realized Buang Wimala is about Am's character but they're going to put Mik in his role. They should have decided faster that they were going to choose Mik and had him in here so it's going to feel a little disconnected in the sequel. I'm dreading Buang Wimala because of Pupe, I guess I'll look forward to Kuey Ban Rai Sapai Hi-So instead (which I'll probably get to see in 2 years at this rate).